Author Topic: Vallaki's Devil Dogs  (Read 432 times)

mooner

• Gendarmerie
  • Dark Lord
Vallaki's Devil Dogs
« on: April 25, 2021, 07:01:51 PM »
Posters are distributed around the many noticeboards of Vallaki, seemingly by the recently formed 'Dog Company', whose name is associated with the rapidly spreading rumours of the River Baratak Massacre...

SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF VALLAKI!

At the request of Lord Wachter, we now assemble to march beyond the borders of our Municipality; we are on the defensive no longer, and bring the fight straight toward the rebels who threaten the Burgomaster's peace. These brave guards travelling outward have been dubbed by the Wachters as the 'Dog Company'.

Why do we bear this moniker? A dog is a loyal, courageous and hard-working companion. A dog, in fact, embodies these positive traits that each Wachter militiaman is sorely lacking; thus we wear this designation with pride.

Every able-bodied man and woman of Vallaki must do their part! Seek out a member of the Vallaki Garda and enlist today; fight for your families, fight for your home, fight for your honour!

The Municipality of Vallaki | Vallaki Garda "Dog Company"
Frăție, Dreptate

A HOUND STILL HAS CLAWS, MY LORD
AND OURS ARE LONG AND SHARP

Spoiler: show
//Want to join, or curious about making a Barovian character? It can be daunting at first, but it's a lot of fun - especially at such an unprecedented time such as now! Send me a forum PM or contact me on Discord (Moon#1555) if you'd like to sign up, or if you have any questions. Also feel free to approach any member of the Garda ingame.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 07:47:49 PM by mooner »