You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Human Male Head 193  (Read 600 times)

slash

• Dark Lord
Human Male Head 193
« on: April 21, 2021, 01:56:42 PM »
So a while back I noticed that one of the head models for the male human husky phenotype was a bit strange:

It looks like a bear head model is having the texture of a human face put onto it. Additionally:

It looks like head model 56 for human males is also incorrect, appearing to be the same model. Are these two problems related?

Either way, it may be worth removing the head model from being accessed (not that anyone would want to use it :P )
"My soul is overflowing with obeisant reverence, and Your Most Illustrious Excellency of benignity, to you I most humbly bow." -Francesco Ferdinando Alfieri.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Human Male Head 193
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2021, 06:56:16 PM »
I just tested and it works properly. Are you using overrides or subscribing to any workshops on Steam? If so, clear your overrides folder and unsubscribe from these workshops.

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2021, 08:41:25 PM »
I just tested and it works properly. Are you using overrides or subscribing to any workshops on Steam? If so, clear your overrides folder and unsubscribe from these workshops.

Did you test it with the fat phenotype? It only applies with that phenotype, for some reason. This is very old, I remember seeing it years ago.
: )

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2021, 06:27:15 PM »
Ah yeah, I found the cause of the bug. I'll try to fix it with the next hak update, otherwise the following.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 08:34:30 PM »
This should now be fixed.