Author Topic: Musings from a mad woman.  (Read 445 times)

Wilkins1952

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
  • For good to win evil must do nothing
Musings from a mad woman.
« on: April 21, 2021, 09:56:36 AM »
A torn scrap of paper burnt as soon as the ink is dry

What if I took her with me... Would it have effected her... I mean her soul is gone... both of them are... But her body... I still have that.. I... Would she still be her... Would the process have continued? A box I can never open... A reminder... Not the first... Nor the last... they all hurt. Reminders. So many Goddamn reminders.
"Its like watching people walk up to the line for "Be excellent to each other" and seeing how far they can spit across it." -GMNO

Wilkins1952

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Lord
  • For good to win evil must do nothing
Re: Musings from a mad woman.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2021, 08:21:01 AM »
A fresh journal is bought from the market in the marchand  a woman could be seen writing in it for a long time seeming... Happy 

Alusand Fersquing, You have a goal now. Well three. One Citizenship. Two Doctorate at the university. Three A place to bury the dead.

The note taking continues for some time before devolving slightly

I opened it today... well after they left. I said hello to her one more time. I spoke she listened... A teacher. I think that is what I want to be. Alusand Fersquing teacher and guider of the youth. Citizen of Dementliue... One year. Then retire and be happy. Let someone else take the reins as it were. You know its funny they think I want conflict.. peace.... and quiet and space to watch over those that still need to grow... Those like you that cannot grow.... you were a warm flame though.... That time in the treestump... It was nice...
"Its like watching people walk up to the line for "Be excellent to each other" and seeing how far they can spit across it." -GMNO