Author Topic: [ANNOUCEMENTS OF HOUSE BELLEROSE]  (Read 784 times)

Heresyteller

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
  • "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."
[ANNOUCEMENTS OF HOUSE BELLEROSE]
« on: April 19, 2021, 04:39:59 AM »
HOUSE BELLEROSE SEEKS UNKNOWN KNOWLEDGE AND EXOTIC ITEMS

House Bellerose seeks knowledge of the exotic and matters of the occult, sages from far away land, books of ancient foreign wisdom, treties of the arcane and of the esoteric. I seek olso antiquary items of any kind, everything an adventurer of the mists or accomplished explorers might find in their journeys, any  unusual item of unkown origin that awaits to be studied and comprehanded.

If one of you sages of far away lands wish to share their knowledge with me further or join me in my search for knowledge and special items, I offer retainership to this individuals, if they wish to make a step into the dementiluese scenary.

Come one and all, seek Lucien de Bellerose at Port-a-Lucine or send a missive at the Manor's Retreat.

Singned, Lucien de Bellerose of House Bellerose, nephew of Marquis Vincent Luis de Bellerose.

[The notice bear the wax seal of House Bellerose, a blooming rose encircled by thorns]

//Seek me out through dm forum or through my discord Heresyteller#7938.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2021, 07:44:16 AM by Heresyteller »

Heresyteller

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
Re: ANNOUCEMENTS OF HOUSE BELLEROSE
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2021, 08:20:21 AM »
[Flyers bearing the sigil of House Bellerose are scattered around the city of Port-à-Lucine and beyond]

THE SEAWORTHY BALL

Spoiler: show
Mesdames and menssieurs de la Serene Republique de Dementliu, on the 19th of mai, in association with le Theatre de la Cathedral, a charity event for the victims lost at sea will take place, The Seaworthy Ball is a fundraiser for the families that have lost their loved ones at sea in the service of the republic.

With the collaboration of le Theatre de la Cathedrale troupe, a Masque as been made called "What Lies Beneath", based on a true story, the harrowing tale of a captain that discovered a trade route for Sri Raji only to never make return...

The base entry is 500 solars, donations beyond the base sum are welcome, the familes needs every support they can get.

Join us on the 19th of mai at the Theatre de la Cathedral,  to honor the unsong heroes that have been lost but not forgotten.

Signed, Lucien de Bellerose.

THE COUNTDOWN
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20210519T21&p0=5450&msg=The+Seaworthy+Ball&font=cursive
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 06:16:07 AM by Heresyteller »

Heresyteller

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
Re: [ANNOUCEMENTS OF HOUSE BELLEROSE]
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 08:27:11 AM »
PUBLIC STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO THE ATTACK OF SOUTH HEAD

I, Sieur Lucien de Bellerose, Chevalier de Magnoac, am here to state my utterly disappointment of what happened at South Head, even if I wasnt thare to witness the atack to its totality but I saw the aftermath of what happened, some lives were take that day by the hand of the Now-Infamous Nathan Blake that now seem set of waging a personal war against the sovereignty de la Republique de Dementliu, he demands of us one million solars and call our country trecherous, I must admit I once had respect of the captain and his service that offered at our country in the past, but now I prove nothing but disappointment in his actions.

Innocent lives have been broken by the thundering of his cannons, I was going to contact him and donate the funds raised at the previous charity event The Seaworthy Ball an event set on raising funds for the families of victims lost at sea, to the families of those ships lost at the Siege of Silbervass against the Falkovnian Flottilla, but I luckily didnt met him before the attack at South Head, I would have never expected that such individual would have turned to be a traitor.

I ask to those families of the lost ones during the siege to reach me out, with documentation from the dockmaster proving your loss, and I swear to my name I'll provide monetery compensation for those families that Captain Nathan Blake destroyed, this families dont deserve this fate, and hopefully the future sons and daughters of this lost sailors will once again navigate the high sea as proud Dementiluese captains.

And I ask to Captain Nathan Blake, to cease this futile attempt, and end the coming of future unecessary bloodshed in the name of coin and greed, I appeal to your sense of honor that once guided you and deliver yourself to the mercy of the Gendsrmerie. I hope you will do the right thing Captain.

We will see this trough my fellow countrymen, together and united we will stand, Viva la Republique!

Signed, Sieur Lucien de Bellerose, Chevalier de Magnoac.

Heresyteller

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
Re: [ANNOUCEMENTS OF HOUSE BELLEROSE]
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 03:48:51 PM »
PUBLIC STATEMENT ON THE ELECTIONS

We are in the wake of incoming change, the election is upon us and two candidate will have to be chosen by the people to become a member of the Council of Brilliance as Culture Adviser, I can certainly say that I have been witholding my public support on both candidates, to see what their format would have been in the coming days, the candidates are very different from one another but both are not wrong in their assessments.

Sieur Regnier Chaboteaux, Chevalier de Tannegarde, have proven himself to bring forth our ancestral traditions as our main focus, to cherish Dementiluese culture as the brightest banner in the Core and to continue in the footsteps of the previus councilor, Jean-Pierre Theroux's footsteps, so as to ensure that the body politic is not eroded away by moral decay and the tasteless.

Lily-Rose Dupont, Chairwoman of Workers' Congress, a commoner comig from nowhere that brings forth the initiative of the mourned Jaque Varteur and yet she wish to bring more than its precedessor hoped for, bringing instead innovation in our culture, extending our culture not only for the elite, but olso for the common man, to build acultural bridge that for so long divided our country.

I considered both candidates very hardly in this last few days, and I come to the conclusion that this 20 of Juin I will vote for Lily-Rose Dupont, her initiative inspired me as well as her continue service of our country in the last months, she is the harbinger of a long awaited change in our society, one I have been eager to witness for a long time, her role as Culture Adviser will bring new prospective in our culture, that wont necessarily change it, but instead enrich it to extend our culture in our home, to not overuse the tool of censorship, and let the pruducers of art soar new hights of artistic achievment, to let ourselves dreams and hope for a better future and making our country the example of True Culture for ourselves and the Core at large..

I endorse Lily-Rose Dupont as a Culture Adviser candidate for the Council of Brilliance!

Vive la Republique!

Signed, Sieur Lucien de Bellerose, Chevalier de Magnoac.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 03:55:39 PM by Heresyteller »