Author Topic: Trade offer in Port-á-Lucine  (Read 1093 times)

foxtale

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
Trade offer in Port-á-Lucine
« on: March 02, 2021, 01:17:14 PM »
I wish to part with the following collector's items:

Desert Wind
12.000 Solars – A curved sword that burns with an intensity not only equal but superior to a Flame Weapon spell.

Divine Fury
12.000 Solars – A rokuman curved sword imbued with minor lightning; however, the electrical charge can quite reliably stun upon touch.

Primordial Flame
12.000 Solars – A certainly two handed sword burning with a flame so hot, it surpasses all common spells to enchant weapons with. The heat may make holding it in a tight grip more difficult.

Slayer's Robes
30.000 Solars – The fabric is enchanted to produce no rustling sound and adapt to surrounding light to a noteworthy degree.

Shadowed Armor
8.000 Solars – A light leather armor that has been thoroughly treated with coal and ink to enable camouflage.

Mantle of Infamy, greater enchantment
15.000 Solars – A cloak that is efficiently lessening the fatigue of casting arcane magic; unfortunately designed only for those practicing hedge wizardry.

Midnighter's Cape
50.000 Solars – A very light cloak that is well suited to a special fighting style revolving around concealed parrying and fencing techniques.

Falkovnian Talon Bracers
5.000 Solars – A pair of black iron gauntlets that has been enchanted to keep the mind of important retinue focused.

Boots of Sturdiness
10.000 Solars – A pair of magically enhanced boots that is both protective and easy to keep a good footing in.

Slippers of the Overeager Scoundrel
25.000 Solars – Majorly enchanted to be quiet on the ground. Each slipper has a subtle pocket for minor possessions to boot.

Hector's Wary Treads
50.000 Solars – A pair of quiet boots that thanks to their enchantment still provide the protection of a common steel cap.

Lotus Greaves
100.000 Solars – A pair of very protective darksteel greaves, surpassing regular steel with an added benefit of being only an eighth of the weight.

Archer's Belt
20.000 Solars – A belt enchanted to protect archers from enemy projectiles. It works quite well against all skewering implements.

Brawler's Belt
20.000 Solars – A This belt is designed to imbue the wearer with a force that naturally repels blunt impacts.

Swordsman's Belt
100.000 Solars – A powerfully enchanted belt that will protect the wearer's skin from slices of all kinds.

Amulet of Mask, greater sanctification
100.000 Solars – A pendant that is sanctified to a patron of theatre.

Inquire for Felise Engels at the Governor's Hotel.[/i]
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 08:26:17 PM by foxtale »
Mareike - "The alternative is saving only myself. I will go to any length for this."
Enora - "The Weald belongs to they that can take it."
Felise - "!em ton era uoY"

foxtale

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
Re: Trade offer in Port-á-Lucine
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 01:47:00 AM »
[the note has been re-applied with some amendments and additions]
Mareike - "The alternative is saving only myself. I will go to any length for this."

foxtale

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 07:01:36 PM »
[the notice has been recently updated]

foxtale

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2021, 01:35:10 AM »
[some new antiques have been added to the list]

foxtale

• Society of the Erudite
  • Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2021, 02:52:37 AM »
[Notices are renewed with added detail]