Author Topic: Multiple Forced Fighter Relevels  (Read 488 times)

Desarity

• New to the Mists
Multiple Forced Fighter Relevels
« on: February 28, 2021, 12:35:39 PM »
Where/When: OOC room upon logging in as a fighter.

What:
Last night after the Hak dropped, I completed my fighter relevel. However, on logging in again this morning, I'm being asked to do another mandatory relevel. I know that my relevel I completed yesterday worked/was saved, as I still have the minor tweaks I made to my skill points. And as far as I can tell there wasn't another update to the hak that would require all fighters to relevel again today.
My character is a fighter/rogue multiclass if that makes a difference.

Recreate: Log in after a reset as a fighter. I haven't heard yet of other fighters having this issue though, maybe it's related to being multiclassed?
Current Characters:
Caifiel Miraleth
Krisztián Sinkovits
Daria Brendt

Chabxxu

Re: Multiple Forced Fighter Relevels
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2021, 12:37:34 PM »
The same happened to me this morning as well, after logging back in. I had done my relevel yesterday and was forced to do it again.

TheBlackVanguard

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2021, 01:16:46 PM »
Can confirm - I releveled the character Frederick Staurhell yesterday and am being forced to relevel him again today.

Additionally, the character's combat focus feats activated, remained activated for two rounds in combat v. Ogre Mages. My character was hit with dispel, which removed his bonuses (at least from the character sheet) and they have not successfully activated again in combat, despite resting.

Addendum: Combat Stability can NOT be taken at level 6. It seems that the prerequisites do NOT fire and recognize that Combat Focus has been taken unless Combat Focus is already present on the character sheet, thus making Combat Stability require Level 7 Fighter (If Combat Forms can only be taken on fighter levels).
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 01:42:05 PM by TheBlackVanguard »

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 02:10:03 PM »
Going to load a hotfix for the forced relevels.

Chabxxu

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2021, 02:12:16 PM »
With the crash just now, I am once again forced to relevel to go back in game.