You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Got resed at church, TP'd to church and then TP'd back to where I was  (Read 603 times)

Fozmelli

• New to the Mists
Where:
I had just walked from the Sullen Woods to the Western Barovia map, and got ressed at the Church of the Coming Dawn right after

When:
Just a little ago, I had been dead the past couple time I logged and someone found my body and ressed me earlier today

How:
I had transitioned areas from the Sullen Woods to the Western Barovia map right before the fish hut, and almost right after I had gotten ressed at the Coming Dawn sanctuary. I teleported and loaded on top of my body in the church, and then immediately loaded back to the place I was at in Western Barovia before, so I had to walk back to the church

I'm guessing something read me as being supposed to load in the church and the area at nearly the same time, and caused some kinda glitch. Not sure if it's on Bioware or not, but seemed like I should still post it. Thanks! 8)

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
Re: Got resed at church, TP'd to church and then TP'd back to where I was
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 01:26:05 PM »
I've heard people report multiple times that going through a loading screen at the moment of their raise/rez causes weird teleporting stuff to occur.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.