Author Topic: Item Request Thread (Read The First Post Before Posting)  (Read 139187 times)

Tarth

• Dark Lord
Re: Item Request Thread
« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2008, 11:24:26 PM »
Fury of the north

-Item name
...fury of the north

-Item type
..greataxe

-Description of the item

from the rough lands of the spine of the world comes the barbarians of the north tall fierce men, favoring weapons as large as themselves
the 'fury of the north' is a more common style greataxe which well obiviously isn't barbarian made, is one of thier favored weapons.

one down side to these massive weapons is the size, few other then the strongest men and half orcs can even wield the axes with enough ease to be useful in battle.

-Statistics

use-able by.
Chaotic, neautral

use,able by.
human, half orc

+1 ab
2d6 massive crit

+80% wieght.

-Appearance
top 12,2
middle 11,4
bottum 16,4

price 2404

Aahz

• Dark Power
  • People don't like to be meddled with.
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2008, 09:13:25 PM »
-Item name: Feathered Hat
-Item type: Cloak
-Description of the item: A hat that can be worn with the long coat robe
-Statistics: none (just a plain non magical Item)
-Appearance: Caviler_Hat

I saw someone in game today that was wearing one of these but they had gotten it from a DM. It would be cool to be able to purchase them in the clothing store.
"It never ceases to amaze me how bent out of shape adult people can get in a discussion on the best way to play make believe."

Blacky Rose

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2008, 10:46:43 AM »
Dead Man's Guise

(I) Name: Dead Man's Visage

Type: Helmet

Description:

This rusty steel helmet would not be exceptional if not for one feature: its visor is made of the face and skull of a dead man. The dried skin clings to gaunt bone and one eye hangs limply, only attached by a single thin string of sinews.

Once donned, however, it becomes apparent that the helmet is in fact quite comfortable to wear and that the wearer can now see clearly through the eyes of the dead man whose cold gaze pierces even the deepest darkness. The longer Dead Man's Visage is worn, the more will the wearer find his thoughts distracted, grim images of the executed hanging from the gallows and of his own hands closed around the throat of another human being.

It is rumored that whoever shall wear the complete Dead Man's Guise can even fool Death itself, and thus avoid its grasp and gain immortality eternal.

Statistics:

AC Bonus [+1]
Darkvision
Decreased Ability Score: Charisma -2

Appearance:

Helm_039

Cost: 2971 gp

(II) Name: Dead Man's Resilence

Type: Armor/Cloth

Description:

This macabre garment seems to be crafted of layers of human skin and reinforced by pieces of some rusted metal. The dry layers of skin occasionally reveal sinews and flesh underneath.

Once donned, however, it becomes apparent that the garment is in fact quite comfortable to wear and the skin and plate, despite their tattered look are resilent and shrug off lesser blows with ease. Whenever the wearer sleeps still wearing Dead Man's Resilence, will he find his dreams haunted by dark visions of murder and death by strangulation.

It is rumored that whoever shall wear the complete Dead Man's Guise can even fool Death itself, and thus avoid its grasp and gain immortality eternal.

Statistics:

AC Bonus [+1]
Damage Resistance: Bludgeoning [Resist 5/-]
Decreased Ability Score: Charisma -2

Appearance:

Neck: 000
Torso: 002
Belt: 029
Pelvis: 014
Shoulders: 003
R/Bicep: 040; L/Bicep: 016
Forearms: 020
Hands: 020
Thighs: 007
Shins: 057
Feet: 003

Cost: 2969 gp

(III) Name: Dead Man's Grip

Type: Gloves

Description:

These gloves seem to be no gloves at all, but actual human hands, the bone and flesh removed from within, leaving only the dry skin and sharp, talonlike fingernails.

Once donned, however, it becomes apparent that the gloves are quite comfortable to wear, not at all different from normal leather gloves. In a fistfight, the clawlike fingernails can rake the opponent for grievous injuries, and the gloves seem to guide the hands, striking at lightning speeds. However only when the wielder faces a human opponent will Dead Man's Grip reveal its true nature, it is then the hands immediately reach up and close around the throat of the opponent, attempting to rip it apart with the raking nails.

Statistics:

Attack Bonus [+1]
Attack Bonus vs. Racial Group: Human [+2]
Damage Bonus: Slashing [1d4 Damage]
Decreased Ability Score: Charisma [-1]

Appearance:

iit_glove_134

Cost: 4001 gp

(IV) Name: Dead Man's Stride

Type: Boots

Description:

This pair of boots seems to be stitched together of human skin, the shins reinforced with rusted steel plates.

Once donned, however, it becomes apparent that the boots are quite comfortable to wear, not at all different from a pair of good leather boots. In combat the boots almost seem to have a will of their own, moving the wearer's feet to dodge blows with superhuman speed and sharing them out in a similar manner. Curiously enough, the longer the boots are worn, the more often does the wearer find that his chosen path to a destination seems to pass various gallows.

Statistics:

AC Bonus [+1]
Decreased Ability Score: Charisma [-1]
Saving Throw Bonus: Specific: Reflex [+2]

Appearance:

Top 4; Color 1
Middle 2; Color 1
Bottom 3; Color 1

Cost: 2595 gp
Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.

Purist

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2008, 01:37:07 PM »
I don't know if this is the right topic but..

I would like to see the 300 movie spear in the game, it is one handed. I'm currently playing as Spartan (300 like) and the lack of a one-handed spear suchs!!! I know there's a trident(single handed) I haven't tried yet to get one and change it's appearance, but one-handed spears please!!

Spartan Spear

Type: One-handed spear.

Descrition:

Same appearance of a common spear, but one-handed

Statistics:

All equal to a normal two-handed spear(Maybe D1-6 to compensate for the one-handed feature)

Cost: Same as a regular spear.

Aran

• Undead Master
  • Into the storm with teeth bared !
    • vikings rule
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2008, 07:25:54 AM »
a long wanted item

some sort of magic mouth making it possible to *emote* sounds and visuals without it saying like Aran: you feel like someone is waching you

insteaa it could be without any naming

dunno if possible at all

Aran

Aran: Deceased......twice
Arakor: the void within that chills the heart
Markos Donarew: the broken husk
Bronk: ADHD
Marg: the silent hand that kills

KoopaFanatic

• Iä! Iä! Puckwolf fhtagn!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2008, 01:01:55 PM »
A while back I noticed a dearth of anti-undead finesse weapons.  Sure there are holy gavels, decalcifiers, undead impalers and so on, but they don't help the high-dex/low-strength folks very much.  So here are some suggestions to fix that imbalance:

Marrow Hammer
Base Item: Light Hammer
Appearance
Top 2 (color 3)
Middle 3 (color 3)
Bottom 3 (color 1)

Properties
Attack Bonus vs. Racial Group: Undead (+1)
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Undead (2 Bludgeoning)
Decreased Ability Score: Charisma -1

Description
This hammer was once used by a butcher or knacker to crack open the long bones of his subjects, letting him extract the bone marrow within. Over years of use blood and tissue have permeated the wooden haft, giving off a foul stench that follows the wielder wherever he goes.

Total Cost:  98

Diener's Scalpel
Base Item:  Dagger
Appearance
Top 20 (color 4)
Middle 20 (color 3)
Bottom 2 (color 3)

Properties
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Undead (1 Divine)

Description
The most well-regarded morticians have assistants who carry out the less savory aspects of the work.  This knife has long been used to drain blood and fluids from a body in preparation for display and burial, as well as to make the subtle incisions to remove the viscera before they putrefy.

Total Cost:  296

Mortuary Hook
Base Item: Sickle
Appearance
Top 25 (color 3)
Middle 25 (color 3)
Bottom 25 (color 3)

Properties
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Undead (2 Divine)
Decreased Saving Throws: Disease (-2)

Description
Hauling away the festering bodies of plague victims is never a job one wants to do with bare hands. As blood and gore seeps into these hooks, though, not even keeping the bodies at arm's length will protect the wielder.

Total Cost: 108

Anpur's Censer
Base Item:  Mace
Appearance
Top 1 (color 2)
Middle 25 (color 2)
Bottom 3 (color 2)

Properties
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Undead (1d4 Divine)
Visual Effect: Holy

Description
The incense emitted by this smoldering orb helps the soul pass on to the afterlife, or at least that is the explanation given by the Akiri priests who wield them.

Total Cost: 428

Corpse Cleaver
Base Item: Handaxe
Appearance
Top 2 (color 3)
Middle 4 (color 1)
Bottom 4 (color 1)

Properties
Damage Bonus vs. Racial Type: Undead (1d6 Bludgeoning)

Description
Morbid curiosity-seekers from throughout Barovia claim to own the very axe used by the depraved outlander priest who murdered the entire Mironescu family and spread the pieces of their bodies around Krezk for the rats to devour. This could be it, or just another knock-off.

Total Cost: 660

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2009, 03:35:53 PM »
1. The Frugal Trader: A Guide to the Merchants of Barovia by Viorica Biserica, Abridged  (fashion item book)

+1 appraise

Description:

"I will not ask how you, the reader, acquired this handbook, but I can only assume that you found it by asking the right questions of the right people.  I can also assume that you, like I, are the type who minds every coin and tries to get the most benefit from one's barterings.  If by some accident this is not your description, then I hope that you will pass this handbook onto someone more inclined to read it and consider it, for this handbook represents my frequent and often perilous travels from one end of Barovia to the other, as well as the insights gathered..." 

2.   The Frugal Trader: A Guide to the Merchants of Barovia by Viorica Biserica, Complete Edition  (fashion item book)

+2 appraise

Description:

"I will not ask how you, the reader, acquired this handbook, but I can only assume that you found it by asking the right questions of the right people.  I can also assume that you, like I, are the type who minds every coin and tries to get the most benefit from one's barterings.  If by some accident this is not your description, then I hope that you will pass this handbook onto someone more inclined to read it and consider it, for this handbook represents my frequent and often perilous travels from one end of Barovia to the other, as well as the insights gathered..."

3.  Flenser  (dagger)

Keen

Description: This skinning knife of exceptional make and edge is so nicknamed for its reputed usage on animals other than mink. Occasionally, such daggers are discovered clenched in unsavory hands, much to the dismay of all goodly folk.

4. Jeweler's Goggles  +2 appraise +2 spot (helm)

Description:  These delicate lenses have long been favored by jewelers and gem merchants alike, for donning them allows even the minutest flaws contained in semi-precious stones to become apparent.

5.  Filthy Rags (robes, in theory a highly degraded acid resist robe)

Reduced Saving Throws vs Disease: -3
Acid damage reduction /5

Description: Perhaps once a fine suit this collection of filthy, sewer water drenched rags are no doubt hazardous to one's health.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »
Yeah, like this is ever gonna see the light of day....   :P

Vampire Killer
The real star of the Castlevania series...

http://nwn.tritonius.com/CastlevaniaWhip.erf

Manriki-Gusari
Top: 1
Middle: 23
Bottom: 1

Bonus Feat: Disarm (Whip)
Damage Bonus: Bludgeoning 1d6 Damage
Damage Bonus vs. Alignment Group: Evil 1d6 Damage Fire
Enhancement Bonus vs. Alignment Group: Evil +3
Improved Evasion
Use Limitation: Alignment Group: Good

The Vampire Killer is the whip which served the vampire-slaying Belmont clan through over a thousand years of contention against Dracula, the dread count of Transylvania and the lord of all vampires.  You may remember Vampire Killer from the original Vampire Killer and Castlevania games as well as future installments such as Haunted Castle, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, Super Castlevania IV, Castlevania: Bloodlines, Dracula X: Rondo of Blood, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and so forth and so on....

Despite its name, Vampire Killer kills more than just vampires; past victims of Vampire Killer's lash include undead skeletons, zombies, medusa heads, rather large medusa heads, Medusa (head, body and all), bats, rather large bats, werewolves, minotaurs, succubi, mummies, golems, ghosts, floating skulls, ravens, animated marionettes, flying tableware, spinning swords arranged in a pretty star pattern, a knight made out of shards of stained glass, a woman who turned into a giant moth, a huge floating ball composed of thousands of human corpses, Frankenstein's Monster, Beelzebub the Lord of the Flies, the Grim Reaper, Dracula's many forms and guises and a little cowardly runaway skull that really wasn't doing anything to Richter Belmont at the time.  But he flogged it anyway, because he was a slayer of the undead and he really loved his job.

Past wielders of this morningstar chain whip have demonstrated such remarkable abilities as setting Vampire Killer on fire as they smite evil, jumping over charging enemies with ease, chain-jumping across platforms which are falling or rotating, converting hearts into various supplementary weapons such as throwing axes or holy water, sliding under crushing pillars, sliding under Dracula's giant white beast form, hitting Dracula's giant white beast form with a pillar of light and a bunch of house-sized crucifixes, killing the Gargoyle without somehow getting knocked off the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and leaping over triple-fireballs and flogging Dracula in the head during the same jump.

Unpleasant side effects include falling between platforms and plunging to one's death (even if the floor you just ascended from is only about ten feet down), attracting floating skull ghosts by the dozen, summoning medusa heads to fly out and hit you in mid-leap, running out of hearts and getting stuck with Vampire Killer alone when Frankenstein's Monster is yanking his chains and collapsing the ceiling on top of you, sitting on the bench as Grant Danasty singlehandedly pwns the next three levels, getting completely spanked by the Grim Reaper when you slack off on the holy water and give him a chance to float out of his corner, standing around uselessly while Alucard barges through a spike-covered hallway because you can't equip spike-breaking armor and you'll die if you go in there, and getting called out at 2:00 AM to kill Dracula after he rises from his ashes, dusts himself off and tries to take over the world again, just like he does every 100 friggin' years....
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 06:56:57 PM by Wids »

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »
/Updated the guidelines to be more detailed and match those we use as developers/DM.

cell124

• New to the Mists
  • Arrrrrr, talk like a pirate day be Sept 19th!!!
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 08:29:24 AM »
-Item name: The Restless Warrior's Pendant
-Item type: Amulet
-Description of the item: The amulet gives off an aura of unnatural coldness and evil. An aura of an unfulfilled warrior seeking to serve a master for a while to achieve eternal peace.
-Statistics: Allows the user to summon forth a skeletal warrior (Animate Dead) 5 times before disappearing

Cost: about 1200, maybe more or less, I'm not quite sure what this would be worth

*note: Usable by all
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:31:24 AM by check »
Jessica Powers- Dawnbringer
Adrian Kayden-Haircut Problem
Hita Aers-Potion Seller

Jana

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2009, 01:17:05 AM »
I have two ideas for handaxes and if anyone is wondering... yes I did make them with Jana in mind however I think they can still use used by most characters. I just want to be able to use something other than silver-glided steel

-Screeching Axe
-Handaxe
-The screeching axe was first developed by a dwarven witch seeking a way to combine a gargoyle's claws into an axe light enough to be carried. However it was not the claws but the gargoyle's screech that made its way into the blade which resounds with each hit. Determined to make something from his mistake he also enchanted it. However even though he only made one it is clear many copies were made over the years.
- +1 enchantment, 1 sonic damage
- top 3 color 1, middle 3 color 4, bottom 1 color 4

-Artist's Axe
-Handaxe
-Once owned by an artist named Ashke. Although she was not the artist with the pen nor paint nor clay. Her art was done with her axe strategically placing cuts in even the most hardy of creatures. At first it was thought the blade would be so precise and so quick was because of its light weight, only a mere 3 pounds. The blade however were found to be magical only after she was arrested for the slow torment and feasting of a missing noble. After Ashke's house was sold to cover the expensive of her own execution the new owners moved in to find the house completely torn upside down with most everything in it. How many axes were made and where they went is still unknown.
- +2 attack, -1 damage, 60% of base weight, evil only (price is comparable to some of the silver glided steel weapons)
- top 1 middle 2 bottom 1 color all 1
Jana - Red Vardo Leathercrafter
Jacho - Lich Wannabe
Fiona - Copper Smith
Janie - MIA

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2009, 03:24:02 AM »
Item Name - Focused Longbow (works for other bows as well)

Item Type - Longbow, Shortbow etc

Item Description - Designed by an elven monk who had become more wise than nimble in his long years, bows like these are designed to aid one in focusing their minds to the exclusion of external distraction.  A truely wise man can harness this ability and use it to overcome their own clumsiness with practice.

Item Properties -  Bonus Feat:Zen Archery, Decreased Skill:Listen -2

Appearance(part/app/color) - Top/24/1  Mid/24/3  Bottom/24/3

Cost - 1968 (longbow)

Improved Focus Bow(Magical Variant)

Item Properties - AB+1, Bonus Feat:Zen Archery, Listen -5

Cost - 4940 (Longbow)

Sage - When stories come to life

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2009, 04:45:22 AM »
Two suggestions:

A circle of items, similar to the apprentince staves (but not necessarily stave)s that grant bonus feat arcane defense instead of bonus feat spell focus.
They could be rods to be held in the off hands, they could be similar staves or even robes/cloaks/hoods etc. Perhaps even each item a different piece of clothing so you could end up with a whole set, like the falkovian gear or the perform gear.

B) Shadowood Shield. Tower shield, 60% weight, +(x) to antagonize, vulnerability to fire. Made from this strange and hard wood with a carefully guarded means of harvesting and working the wood, a process similar to the one making the ironwood shields. Albeit the gnarled appearance of the shield would put fear in the hearts of opponents. (No, this isn't the actual description of the item, just a guidline for it :p )
Has been described as a sometimey player

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2009, 01:42:18 AM »
Ive noticed that there aren't many enchanted Bastard Swords in game at all.  I would like to suggest one be added.  Here is what I came up with:

Name: Kivan's Metal Cutter
Cost: 7576
Properties:  1d4 Acid Damage, 1d4 Slashing Damage, 2 Massive Critical and Acid Visual Effect.
Weapon: Bastard Sword

This hand and a half sword was forged by the smith, Kivan Greyshackle.  Kivan, when not smithing participated in the local cities fighting tournaments.  Each year he came in second place, until the day he forged this blade.  Imbuing it with acid and sharpening the blade's fine edge, he created his Metal Cutter.  This sword was designed to render an enemy's shield and sword useless by melting through the steel and wood.  Never again did he come in second place, until the day he lost his sword...

Something like that.  The description could be tweaked, but you get the idea.
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2009, 09:02:56 AM »
Nane: Arcanst bane

Aprance: Seem to be a simple bow nothing strange about it at all.
But when you hold it you notice a strange power in its core that drains something from you but you feel fine its power seem unrivaled in its power tho.

Abilites

Massive crit 1d6
Enhacment +1
And 1 fire and 1 ice damage
100% spell faluire

Wids

• Dark Lord
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2009, 05:48:11 PM »
Cork Bullets

Hunters who wish to train animals for the hunt will find these bullets useful.  Each bullet consists of a ball of shaved cork with a a perfectly measured hole bored into the ball and a lead shot placed into the dead center of the bullet.  Cork bullets are consistently accurate over range yet, as cork is such a soft and spongy wood, cause no bodily harm to the prey; that task is left to the hunter's animal companion who, on hearing the hunter's terse command, will ideally chase the bullet to the prey, with predictable results.  With enough repetitions, use of the bullet may eventually be removed, leaving only the hunting animal, the command word and the prey.

Item: Sling Bullets
Appearance: iwambu_012

Properties:
+1 Attack Bonus
No Damage
Material: Wood
Quality: Good

(Without the use of a Hostile-flagging tool, getting animal companions or familiars to attack non-Hostile creatures is a daunting task.  Cork bullets provide a poor man's substitute, turning the target creature Hostile without the risk of killing the creature before the animal companion or familiar overtakes it.  I had considered limiting its use to druids, rangers, sorcerers and wizards, but surely Classes without animal friends could find uses for cork bullets as well.)

(And where are the "No Damage" and "Attack Bonus" properties on the Toolset?  I can never find them for ammunition items....)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 05:50:45 PM by Wids »

Wids

• Dark Lord
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2009, 06:54:02 PM »
Bah...evidently you can only pick those properties for the sling itself, not for the bullets...which makes no sense to me.  But...nevermind.   :roll:

Okay, here's something that might actually work:

Black Sapphire Blade
Item Type: Dagger

Appearance:
Top 22, Color 4
Middle 22, Color 3
Bottom 22, Color 3

UnIDed Description:  This stiletto's tapering blade is crafted from a translucent black glass or stone, but your untrained eye can discern little more than that.

IDed Description:  This stiletto's blade appears to have been cut from a single large black sapphire spindle, its incredibly durable point and edges cut and ground to wicked sharpness.  While this dagger may have been intended to serve mainly as a symbol of one's status or wealth, the superbly cut gemstone blade is capable of biting deeply through most any material, leaving terrible wounds in its wake.

Properties:
Attack Bonus +2
Keen

Material: Gem, Sapphire
Quality: Masterwork

http://nwn.tritonius.com/SapphireBlade2.erf

(Is it expensive?  Yep.  Would you expect something made from sapphire to be expensive?  Yep.  :? )

(If only the colors weren't so limited, eh?)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2009, 06:55:53 PM by Wids »

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2009, 12:00:10 PM »
The murder.
Rapier

+1 enhancement v good
1d4 negative energy v good
+ 1 ac v good
-2 will

-2 attack v evil
-3 damage v evil

Unid

This blade beats like a heart when nearing another person of good intent it beats faster as if it wills you to attack the person.

Id

The blade known in many tales as murder it is the bane of good and hold in it very little power against evils it seems to be made from the melted metals of dead hero's weapons and the beating you noticed earlier is a small heart shaped gem in the handle that seems to beat.
And it allows you the spirit of the kill when you approach another of good giving you a slight boost to your speed in combat.
*On the base it says in small black letter "murder is power embrace to face the light"* *As you read it you feel a chill*

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »
Molotov Cocktail

Appearance - Any misc thin bottle

Properties - Combust (3)

Cost - 601

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2009, 11:20:55 PM »
Dancing Dagger of Dementlieu

It is believed daggers like these are forged in magical flames summoned by a secret sect of arcane assassins out of Dementlieu.  Wether or not the sect truely exists remains to be proven.  Regardless, daggers like these have found their way into circulation in the past few years and have made there way into neighboring realms.  To the untrained eye they appear mundane, but well crafted, with a serrated edge allowing for much deeper cuts when properly handled.  No matter the design, each of these blades bears an identifying mark upon its handle.  Beyond the superior craftsmanship each blade has a trigger upon its hilt that can be readily flipped by the thumb.  Doing so unleashes the magic held within, allowing the dagger to animate and strike independant of the wielders direction.  The blade quickly begins to lose its magic and is comsumed within a short period of time of use. 

Properties - Massive Criticals 1d4, Cast Spell - Shelgarn's Persistant Blade

Cost = 474 Fang

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2009, 10:54:37 PM »
Glove of the sleeping one.

Insert amazing discription my imagination cannot comprehend here.

Stats

Dc 14 sleep on hit
Enhancment +1
only usable lawful evil

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:52 PM »
Ring of Channeling 

A silver band of metal with arcane runes engraved both on its inner and outer surface.  When worn by one with innate magical skill, it aids in focusing their power.

Bonus Spell Slot (level 2) Sorcerer

Cost 488 

(Lesser and Greater varieties could offer level 1 and 3 respectfully at costs of 201 and 957)

Similarly~

Arcane Notebook  (holdable book)

This book contains many notes on the various magics a wizard might learn, when studied alongside the wizards own spellbook it can provide a short term boost to the mages capacity for casting.

Bonus Spell Slot (Level 2) Wizard

Cost 391

(Lesser and Greater varieties again at levels 1 and 3 for 161 and 766 gold respectfully)

(Could do something similar for bards with a holdable lute or harp, druids with a walking stick and clerics with a holy symbol or equippable incense thingy)

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 03:15:46 PM »
not items by specific design, but....

Portable Stools that work similar to the tent and bedrolls, so we can add a seat to an existing table, or have something to sit on in the wilds...

granted, might be entertaining to see a half-ord toting around his favorite "comfortable log" it probably wouldn't see much use.

The simple stool might be dismantled for storage, and weigh only about 5 pounds.

Cor Reale

• Undead Slayer
  • - the bullets produced no effect whatsoever
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »
farmers sickle
*skill bonuses
+1
on hit: paralysis

Shi'njra Hlarret
Eyms Mo'vs
Medi 'ne

The Howling Stars

• Undead Master
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
I just wanted to give this one a bump. I still think its a great idea for the Vallaki Guard faction.

Hello Fellow Prisoners,

I had an idea. Being a soldier myself, I know how much it means to be recognized and in a rare case to be awarded for service in front of your peers. I was thinking that the Vallaki Guard / Militia should have the same.

Anyways, if the Dev’s agree here is something to start with.

Item Name: Vallaki Commendation Medal of Valor
Item Type: Miscellaneous / Jewelry / Amulet
Description: A medallion of the finest quality. This silver medal bears the insignia of the City of Vallaki. On the reverse side its bears an inscription in eloquent Balok “For distinguished service to the people and lands of the City of Vallaki”.

Statistics:
Saving Throw Bonus: Universal [+1]
Skill Bonus: Influence [+1]

Cost: 1551

Appearance Code:
iitneck-021

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Name: Barovian Medal of Honor
Item Type: Miscellaneous / Jewelry / Amulet
Description: A medallion of the finest quality. This gold medal bears the familiar Raven and Wolf crest of House von Zarovich. On the reverse side its bears an inscription in eloquent Balok “For distinguished actions above and beyond the call of duty in service to the noble House of Von Zarovich and the Realm of Barovia”.

Statistics:
Saving Throw Bonus: Universal [+2]
Skill Bonus: Influence [+2]

Cost: 6839

Appearance Code:
iitneck-023

PS. Not sure, is that the correct description for the Crest of Von Zarovich?

NCE 2014-15: Achilles Roan, Paladin of Torm.
NCE 2016: Roland Voss, Warden of Ezra