Author Topic: Item List  (Read 421 times)

MidnightSyndicate

• New to the Mists
Item List
« on: February 14, 2021, 03:11:18 PM »
Less feedback and more of a request. I've been running a Ravenloft game in real life, and was wondering if there was a list of all the unique weapons and items available anywhere so I could create some custom loot tables since the party tends to explore every nook and crevice of the setting for new things of interest. The more they play, the more they've been swaying toward getting enhanced edition and making characters on the server, so I hope this would help make for a smooth transition.

Myrza

• The Underworld
  • Dark Lord
  • Under the Crimson Sun...
Re: Item List
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 03:16:48 PM »
I'm doing just the same! I was running 5E Curse of Strahd with 3rd edition lore implemented for my players to experience other domains and have more fluff to go with. I have to admit that I took some inspiration from POTM.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 03:27:55 PM »
I am sorry but it is our policy not to provide that kind of details.

We have thousands of unique items on this module, we like it when a player is surprised in game and finds something useful one never saw before.

That said, if you read through the "Announcement and Notices" section of the forum, merchants regularly put up lists for items of interest they have for sale, with sometimes their general description. You can likely build up an interesting list out of those.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

MidnightSyndicate

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2021, 03:31:36 PM »
Fair enough, thank you for the quick reply.