Author Topic: NWN Hak Update Open Test - 2_25 - Bug report thread  (Read 2981 times)

Khornite

• Grognard
  • Undead Master
Re: NWN Hak Update Open Test - 2_25 - Bug report thread
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2021, 10:41:49 PM »
As of the new update, combat focus feats are still not triggering. They worked once after I releveled the character, but will not trigger a second time.
"No, you." -Captain America

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2021, 10:42:22 PM »
As of the new update, combat focus feats are still not triggering. They worked once after I releveled the character, but will not trigger a second time.

Did you download the latest hak version? Also, have you releveled the character since this update?

Khornite

• Grognard
  • Undead Master
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2021, 11:42:09 PM »

Did you download the latest hak version? Also, have you releveled the character since this update?

Yes and yes.

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2021, 01:30:03 AM »
Two of the new chitin weight 10.5 lbs, instead of the usual 3.3 lbs like other chitin.

Hatsune

• Undead Master
  • Ninja-loots Extraordinaire!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2021, 03:40:23 AM »
Just few notes. from newest update:

Some seemingly "synergies" weren't working. "fire leather" + "fire ore" gave +2 vs. Fire, +1 vs. Fire, instead of stacking.

The Droppable new Thick Chitin doesn't seem to work making armor, but the normal variety does.

Short testing night!

Currently Playing:
Ayleese, Slyvan Bardess

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2021, 07:27:53 AM »

Some seemingly "synergies" weren't working. "fire leather" + "fire ore" gave +2 vs. Fire, +1 vs. Fire, instead of stacking.

The Droppable new Thick Chitin doesn't seem to work making armor, but the normal variety does.

Short testing night!

Yeah I noticed for the armors, this is also true for the new scales.
Also the new metals no longer work as secondary components on shields for some reasons.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2021, 07:57:46 AM »

Yes and yes.

Can you try again now? I've updated the module to fix a potential bug with it.

Khornite

• Grognard
  • Undead Master
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2021, 05:54:32 PM »

Yes and yes.

Can you try again now? I've updated the module to fix a potential bug with it.

Just tried and the combat focus feats now seem to be triggering. However, something about the count seems off. The first time I triggered combat focus, it said I had 8 uses left (I should only have 6 uses). I went and rested (Which I assume would have restocked my uses of combat focus). Then the next time I entered combat focus, it said that I had only 5 uses left (The correct number of uses). Additionally, the combat focus feats can still only be taken as fighter bonus feats and not as a standard feat selection during fighter levels, unsure if this is intentional or not.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:34:12 PM by Khornite »

Khornite

• Grognard
  • Undead Master
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2021, 08:32:15 PM »
As implemented right now, Combat Focus is not supposed to be consuming uses when you attack objects or enemies that you kill with one hit. In my testing today, it seems that uses ARE in fact being consumed when you attack things that you can one-shot (tested on rats), but the abilities are not triggering.

It also might be possible that uses of Combat Focus are being consumed while fighting during the cool down period. This would explain why I went from 8 uses remaining to 5 uses remaining in between two fights.

Additionally, Combat Focus is able to be triggered more than once per engagement. I have been testing this by punching wererats. If you stay in combat for the duration of the cooldown, Combat Focus uses will engage again once the cooldown period is over.

As far as refilling uses of Combat Focus, they are not replenishing on rest or by waiting for the next IC day. The only way to refill Combat Focus uses currently is to relevel the character.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2021, 09:31:05 PM »
As implemented right now, Combat Focus is not supposed to be consuming uses when you attack objects or enemies that you kill with one hit. In my testing today, it seems that uses ARE in fact being consumed when you attack things that you can one-shot (tested on rats), but the abilities are not triggering.

It also might be possible that uses of Combat Focus are being consumed while fighting during the cool down period. This would explain why I went from 8 uses remaining to 5 uses remaining in between two fights.

Additionally, Combat Focus is able to be triggered more than once per engagement. I have been testing this by punching wererats. If you stay in combat for the duration of the cooldown, Combat Focus uses will engage again once the cooldown period is over.

As far as refilling uses of Combat Focus, they are not replenishing on rest or by waiting for the next IC day. The only way to refill Combat Focus uses currently is to relevel the character.

I've loaded a hotfix to try to resolve these issues.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2021, 07:29:26 AM »
Woodeen melee weapon properties are now applied properly.
Bolts damage bonus type have been corrected.
Strong alchemical reagents have been added to salt shadows and ghastrian wraiths.
Best Regards!
MAB

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2021, 02:00:13 PM »

Short testing night!

This should all be resolved now. A few tweekings remain to be done for stats and default colors, but for all practical purpose all the bugs for the crafting update have been ironed out! (Until I'm proven wrong that is. ;) )
Best Regards!
MAB

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2021, 01:10:36 PM »
And despite all the tests done... it turns our the fever iron arrows deal the wrong type of damage. This will be corrected on next update.
Best Regards!
MAB

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2021, 09:37:40 PM »
And despite all the tests done... it turns our the fever iron arrows deal the wrong type of damage. This will be corrected on next update.

This should now be fixed.

HopeIsTheCarrot

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Lord
  • Discord: HopeIsTheCarrot #5147
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2021, 10:22:24 PM »
Strong alchemical reagents have been added to salt shadows and ghastrian wraiths.

Alchemy reagents from salt shadows do not appear to be working.

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2021, 05:45:33 AM »

That is weird, they drop exactly the same residues as other higher levels shadows and was tested on the test server. Was there a reset since you experienced the bug? Are you experiencing issues with other components? The variable on black shadow residues is ok. There may be a larger issue. Can you try the ghastrian ectoplasm, vampire teeth and bodak eyes if the problem is the same?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 06:03:24 AM by MAB77 »
Best Regards!
MAB

HopeIsTheCarrot

• Red Vardo Traders Front
  • Dark Lord
  • Discord: HopeIsTheCarrot #5147
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2021, 06:33:11 AM »

Salt Shadow reagent is working now, guess something in the most recent reset fixed it? As far as I know, the others are all still working. I know ghastrian wraiths were working as of a few days ago.
That is weird, they drop exactly the same residues as other higher levels shadows and was tested on the test server. Was there a reset since you experienced the bug? Are you experiencing issues with other components? The variable on black shadow residues is ok. There may be a larger issue. Can you try the ghastrian ectoplasm, vampire teeth and bodak eyes if the problem is the same?

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2021, 07:56:59 AM »
Thank you. Let me know if other issues show up.
Best Regards!
MAB