You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Tiles consuming items in final room of new Har'akir Dungeon (Temple of Thoth)  (Read 635 times)

Facilis

• The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
  • Stuff.

Where:
New Har'akir Dungeon (Temple of Thoth)

When:
7:00 PM PST

What:

A tile consumes items there if placed near it

Happened at that rock

Recreate:
We recreated this by placing willow wisps near the tile in question and they were consumed. 

Ideas:
Tiles or objects

Bimble

• New to the Mists
I was present when the weapon was lost. Revisited the temple again just now.  I still didn't see the axe on my end yet another player saw it and was able to pick it up.

Revenant

• Noot Noot
  • Dark Lord
  • Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
I had a similar issue, but in the chasm portion of the Temple of Thoth (with all the traversal nodes). Went down, one of my swords was invisible to me but could be retrieved by a party member. It could be an issue with the tileset, though I'm not sure those two areas use the same tiles.

However, I also had a similar issue when crossing the Bridge over the Ivlis near VoB; I went down, and one of my weapons went poof. I didn't have anyone around to check if it was still visible, but I did try relogging and it didn't appear. Possibly unrelated, but it seems odd that I had the same bug pop up twice in a week when I haven't seen it in at least a few years.
Vicerimus Mortem.

DM Erebus

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
I'll double check the tile but I suspect this is just another incarnation of 'carpet/chandelier/bar' consumes item, inasmuch that it sure is irritating, but not something I can fix  (without removing all the nice floor tiles)

Desarity

• New to the Mists
I can second this, I also lost my dropped weapon in the final room.
Current Characters:
Caifiel Miraleth
Krisztián Sinkovits
Daria Brendt

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
This is a Beamdog issue; it should be fixed in the next EE patch.