You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: The Dragon Seeker  (Read 810 times)

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
The Dragon Seeker
« on: January 20, 2021, 08:42:08 AM »
Visitors to the mage tower on Mount Baratak may notice a petite, colorfully-dressed, brown-haired young woman wandering around the tower and its immediate surroundings. Although she may be too distracted or worn out by her activities to pay much attention to all but the most insistent of visitors, it is possible that the tower's regular residents could be persuaded to reveal that she was studying something to do with dragons.

(OOC: Since I'm trying to limit Thraxia's XP gains for the moment, to ensure she doesn't get too close to level 6 before I know the outcome of her PrC application, I'm generally not going to be logging in on her while she's at the tower. However, if someone specifically wants to RP with her, you're welcome to poke me on Discord, Dalo Lorn#0171, or send a PM to warn me you're coming!)
European RPer, never available past 22:00 CET. Available on Discord, as Dalo Lorn#0171. Has too many characters to list.

Cast of Characters

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
Re: The Dragon Seeker
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 06:07:02 AM »
Over the days following her arrival, the young woman continues her studies and experiments with feverish enthusiasm. Eventually, she stops, and waits impatiently to see the outcome.

Whatever she was expecting, it's reasonable to assume she did not see it: Shortly afterwards, she would leave the tower, and descend sullenly down the mountain, back to civilization.
European RPer, never available past 22:00 CET. Available on Discord, as Dalo Lorn#0171. Has too many characters to list.

Cast of Characters

DaloLorn

• Undead Master
  • Incorrigible Altoholic
Re: The Dragon Seeker
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 05:00:52 AM »
The same young woman now seems to spend an inordinate amount of time with the elves and fey of Degannwy. If there is any clear purpose to her visit, she doesn't make it clear; but she wouldn't leave the village again for some time, instead preferring to sit at the top of Nant Gaerwyn or play with the fey over the coming days.

One could surmise that she was taking a holiday or something, trying to recover some of her lost energy.

(OOC: As per the Out and Absent Players thread, Rala's only going to be available on demand until sometime in May.)

Cast of Characters