You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Mercer Alessi - Leatherbound Notebook  (Read 431 times)

Sammylix

• Undead Slayer
Mercer Alessi - Leatherbound Notebook
« on: March 10, 2021, 02:37:23 PM »
The journal itself begins with a simple note, written and attached to the first page.
In the essence of haste, and to document what I know in as simple terms as possible, the posts here shall be brief. Knowledge need not be extensively exhausted with words.

The journal entry begins here, dated...
Month 3, Day 10, Year 776

The individual known as Jestian, nicknamed Coal, is a self described arcanist. He is a half dark-elf, and can cast up to the eighth circle. He undertook this craft due to the tensions back home. He was a slave, and divine power was generally gifted to the females of his society. It was for this reason he turned to arcanism. To feel some power in the bonds of servitude.

Addendum - 3/13
He currently suffers from the temptation of lust, seemingly, according to him, spurred on by the land. The way he describes the land is a simple one word -- perverted.

The individual named Tinu is a skilled elf archer. She is incredibly potent in wounds afflicted, especially being seen against the desert trolls of Har'akir. She is keen on the use of stealth, and slips out of one's vision as easily as she returns. There is a darkness to her that I cannot yet describe. I am yet to learn the extent of her abilities, but it is clear she is quite powerful and has been in these lands for some time now.

The entry ends.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 04:14:24 PM by Sammylix »
Currently Playing:

Rhyo Morgana
Patience Reade
Azariah Aselve'lin

Sammylix

• Undead Slayer
Re: Mercer Alessi - Leatherbound Notebook
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 02:56:05 PM »
Originally dated Month 3, Day 9, it has been written over as dated for Day 10

Zathir is a sorcerer able to cast up to the eighth circle, perhaps ninth. Previously a crow, he retired when his old leader Jerick (last name unknown for now) had done the same. His swordarm grew weaker, and he came to rely more on his magics. He has not seen Barovia in months, and his travel has dwindled as of late. His home at the moment is in Har'akir. Describing it himself, he claimed the Wastes were far better a home than anywhere else in the Core. He possesses a staff, red to the tip.

Revna, daughter of Frode is a novice archer. She is capable of handling traps and locks in her adventurers, though she is self described as being a neophyte.

Nix is a druidess from Faerun of powerful caliber. I shall write more as I come to know.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 03:30:38 PM by Sammylix »
Currently Playing:

Rhyo Morgana
Patience Reade
Azariah Aselve'lin

Sammylix

• Undead Slayer
Re: Mercer Alessi - Leatherbound Notebook
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 04:14:38 PM »
An addendum is made to an earlier entry.
Currently Playing:

Rhyo Morgana
Patience Reade
Azariah Aselve'lin