You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Our Little Secret: Marius Allricsson  (Read 780 times)

Sunstar Wars

• New to the Mists
Our Little Secret: Marius Allricsson
« on: December 25, 2020, 10:37:33 AM »
Beloved Ezra, These days grow dark and the legion approaches at all sides. Your message was received my savior and I will do what I can to protect and serve your people. Your children grow in number in barovia and their eyes remain steadfast on the legion outside the church and working towards bringing your salvation. But Ezra with so many eyes turned outwards the twisting cunning of the legion could easily infiltrate your children and corrupt their noble cause. I have seen the twisting within others but I must learn, I must grow, I must come to better understand your desires. I have felt your touch and can bring the smallest of blessings these first steps will help me walk your path.

The Torets: They both seem like good children of Ezra, they serve your people well. The one within the Grey city is dealing with a community of multiple revelations and it is an interesting situation to observe. Members of her Fourth within the city do seem to make his position more of a struggle. The other Toret, has not been without his own struggles, the issues on the western front with the Gundarakites reaches even you temple Ezra. I have no stake in the political squabbles of us mortals so long as your people are treated with the fairness they deserve. Your children of all shapes, sizes and creeds.

Warden of your Second: I have found this warden the most delightful of company. I know you where unable too find the pure heart but this warden exemplifies what the best of us mortals can be. I will do what I can to ensure the legion does not ensnare them or twist their kindness. To see a pure heart fall as such would be a tragedy

Wardens of the Fourth: I have found that the two wardens of your fourth I have met to be quite interesting. The older more mature of the two is everything you could ask for in a warden of their duty. I can tell they have seen much and are full of your wisdom even if the methods are not that I would use myself. The other I believe suffers too much from his own sins. They will become a risk to your people and drive those we can still save away from your protection. May they find absolution in your salvation before they no longer can.

The Layman: This domn is quite kind and enjoyable to be around. I lost track of time speaking with him and hope I get to do so more. Do you think he enjoys my company as much as I do Ezra?

Blessed be Ezra, Our Guardian in the Mists. She who sacrificed Herself to fill the Hollow.
Healer of the sick, protector of the weak, guide to the lost. To You we pray.
Watch over us, Your people, take us under Your protection. Show us the light when we are lost in darkness.
Defend us when the Legions draw near. Lead us to our place in the Grand Scheme and deliver us through the night to the shelter of peace.
Amen
Playing: Magdalena Tomescu

Sunstar Wars

• New to the Mists
Re: Our Little Secret: Marius Allricsson
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 12:46:40 AM »
My Ezra, I have had much to consider recently. I saw mist take shape and attack, I heard a spirit speak heresies, I saw faithful offer undeserving legion peace, but most worryingly I saw my own weakness. I did not challenge what I saw, I did not confront the clergy for their actions. I was to scared to move against them after all I saw. It is best I listen to those with more experience yes but to see them fight side by side with legion...even if against the aggression of mist, it sickened me. I will remember their faces, the sins they must repent for. It is the little tricks of legion that cause us to fall, to turn our hearts away from you. I will pray for your guidance Ezra and that they may be forgiven for their sins and allowing the drinker of blood to flee after the mists dissipated. Their sins must not go unanswered or unquestioned.

For those whoo turn too the legioons,
and shun rejecting the light,
Take heed! Listen! Hark!
You shall be damned in endless night!

At once a man, yet not a man,
Beast hidden away within
The shape-shifter is forever damned,
Carrying their eternal sin.

For he who dwells in dark shall be damned
Forever beyond the reach of Her guidance
And those with light shall never be harmed
and the Mists shall facilitate their work, with sword and burning shield,
purging the unworthy from this good Plain.

Sunstar Wars

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 07:45:32 PM »
Ezra, my guide. I find that my faith is constantly tested these past weeks. My trial has given me vision as I expected. Kindness and Compassion was not what I expected but to find what is lost, it seems like a big task. I have seen sights I didn't expect to see since then as well....it makes me question what I thought I knew. I know what I must do. You believed in me Ezra and I agreed to your will. I know what I must do for your people. Beata Ezra

Sunstar Wars

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 09:12:07 PM »
Who are they to claim what is and what is not? Truth always shows her face