Author Topic: We fought for your freedom, help us fight for ours!  (Read 1128 times)

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
We fought for your freedom, help us fight for ours!
« on: December 21, 2020, 12:21:05 AM »
Notices are posted around Port-a-Lucine

Spoiler: show
We fought for your freedom, help us fight for ours!

The Black Army of Gundarak fought bravely for Dementlieu against The Falkovnians when your need was most dire, now we are asking for your donations to help us win our freedom.

Donations of food, medicine, and solars all go towards this noble cause. Help us supply our troops, and support those Gundarakite families who's lives have been destroyed by Barovian oppression.

All interested parties should leave a missive in the Manor Retreat for Rémkép.

Ezra Bless.

//OOC- Forums: Bwpsycho or Discord: Bwpsycho#6577

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
Re: We fought for your freedom, help us fight for ours!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 02:14:19 PM »
The lengthy additions were removed with no fanfare or consequence as the original flyers were replaced around The City of Lights.

BwpsychoName

• Dark Power
Re: We fought for your freedom, help us fight for ours!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 04:42:13 PM »
Once again the additional note is removed, this time a reply left in its place

To respond to the concerned individual-

What of the slaughter of innocent Gundarakite men who wanted to speak for peace in Tuefeldorf?
What of the molestation and rape of Gundarakite women by Barovian Garda?
 What of the hanging of Gundarakite children?
 What of the beatings and imprisonment for no reason other than our heritage?
 The destroying of our traditions and our history?

What of The Legion The Devil Strahd uses to fufill his will?

Make no mistake, our cause is just and fair. It is those who stand idle who are allowing true evil to flourish.

I ask the misguided soul who pens these letters anonymously to approach me, openly, so we can discuss as many concerned here in The Enlightened Republique have done so.

I ask them to take the time to read the statements made by The Lord Regeant of The Republic of Gundarak. Do these statements mirror the oppression we face in Barovia? We seek to take no freedoms, but to grant them.

We want nothing more than our home back. We want peace, but to ask us to accept peace with a Barovian boot on our neck is to live life as little more than a slave.

"It is not right that these mortals be left to suffer. If you will not watch over your people, then must I."

This is our role in The Grand Scheme, we must be the liberators and protectors of a new and enlightened Gundarak.

Ezra Bless, and guide you back to the light. 
Sergeant Rémkép, 5th Company, Black Army of Gundarak

Spoiler: show
//Placed IG
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 04:54:30 PM by Bwpsycho »