You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Seeking to buy new armor  (Read 968 times)

Scrublord

• Outlander
  • Life is an illusion so is pants
Seeking to buy new armor
« on: December 10, 2020, 02:55:48 AM »
(// a new letter shows up at the mist camp and outskirts)

Good day friends

For a while now I have been using the full plate of the warrior as my armor but its use has come to an end. The magic weaknesses it has is too much for someone like me and I seek a suitable replacement. Due to no merchants being around lately I am seeking to buy any rare or magical full plate armor that interests me and am willing to pay for any (reasonable price) you offer. If you are interested in this please contact find me in person or write me a message and drop it at the mist camp (//pm me or contact me scrublord on discord.)

From your friend and potential buyer C.L

« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 11:30:06 AM by Scrublord »
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Seeking to buy a new weapon
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 01:11:33 AM »
(The notes have been placed back in the outskirts and Mist camp with slight modifications)
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Seeking to buy new armor
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2020, 11:23:20 AM »
(The note has been modified entirely now with him seeking a new full plate)

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Seeking to buy new armor
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 02:05:50 PM »
The notice has been removed