Author Topic: Cain's Curios back in business  (Read 1037 times)

Scrublord

• Outlander
  • Life is an illusion so is pants
Cain's Curios back in business
« on: December 02, 2020, 02:46:47 AM »
(An odd paper shows up at the mist camp and Vallaki written in some reddish green ink, small bits of cobweb dangling for the edges, and small greenish black carapace fragments attached to it.

Greetings friends
As of recently out sheer absolute of boredom I have decided to open up a small shop to sell items I have collected on my adventures I consider too interesting to be sold off to merchant for a mediocre amount of money only to collect dust. These items are not too important to me so I am willing to part with them for a less than other trader's prices and can be lowered even further within reason of course. If you are interested please either speak to me in person whenever you get the chance or write a note to me at the Mist camp (// please contact me Scrublord either on discord or an ic private letter on the forums as now I am physically incapable of being in the mist camp due to glitches) New items might also be added in or taken out occasionally so do be aware time to buy something might be limited, but if you're low on funds currently I can save it for you or we could arrange some other price on the spot.

Farewell from your friend
Cain (//scrublord)

Current stock (if you think its too expensive prices can be altered within reason)

Pendant of Souk 5,000 fang- Tired of those sleazy merchants constantly ripping you off? Well this is the perfect thing for you. This golden necklace allows you to better understand the prices of items sold or bought by merchants like a unadorned ring, but more then twice as powerful. While not really helpful in combat in the long run it could potentially save you thousands.

trident of the deep 5000 fang- A powerful weapon a 3 pronged spear that is magically enchanted to attack whoever is struck by it with the cold. It also has another enchantment on it that increases its ability to strike and harm enemies to the point it can harm were beasts without being made of silver or having a varnish attached to it.

Full plate of the Champion Offers?- A powerful warrior who wants a bit more protection? This full plate is perfect for you offering extra protection compared to most other full plates. (Fair warning this armor despite its protection will make you weaker to magic of certain kinds)

Falkovian Raptor knight armor Offers?- Very uncommon set of armor despite it being awkward to wear due to its multitude of sharp angles it offers excellent protection especially against piercing attacks.

(This particular offer only appears in the Mist Camp)
You have anything dark mysterious or strange specifically a sharp weapon I might be interested in buying it from you as my current one while very powerful does not suit my equipment very well anymore. You can also exchange if for some of the items above.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 08:33:16 PM by Scrublord »
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Cain's Curios ready for business
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 12:10:08 AM »
(Some prices were changed and some details were altered)
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Cain's Curios ready for business
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 04:45:04 PM »
Some items and prices were severely altered

Scrublord

• Outlander
Re: Cain's Curios back in business
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2021, 10:56:27 PM »
(A new note has been added)

Due to circumstances Cains Curios will be completely closed for a while

//(was set up during the reset on Christmas and lost my stock due to it and am now trying to request it back with dm assistance)