Author Topic: Fashion Problems!  (Read 500 times)

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
Fashion Problems!
« on: November 29, 2020, 06:33:55 AM »
Hello!

Only a Dementliuse player could have problems with this I am sure, but I am having issues with the application of VFX altering the colouration of my clothing.

Two specific examples;

Casting Stoneskin on myself while wearing a red and white dress, [This is a 'belt' option flowery skirt, and a standard torso option] resolved in leeching all the white outfit, leaving me wearing block red.

Casting Shadow Shield on myself while wearing a Green and Yellow dress turned the Green into white.

Both these visual glitches are fixed by removing and re-equipping the dress item in question.

Revenant

• Noot Noot
  • Dark Lord
  • Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
Re: Fashion Problems!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 06:39:35 AM »
I believe this is a Beamdog issue with per-part coloring. As a note, it doesn't have to be the specific item that you re-equip: changing a cloak or helmet, even just on and off, will also set everything right.
Vicerimus Mortem.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 07:04:15 AM »
I believe this is a Beamdog issue with per-part coloring. As a note, it doesn't have to be the specific item that you re-equip: changing a cloak or helmet, even just on and off, will also set everything right.

That helps!

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 11:15:55 AM »
Yeah, this one goes way back. I've taken to just not using per-part colouring on stuff I plan to use in combat.

Our threads reporting this have been merged here: https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=52549.msg636053#msg636053
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.