Author Topic: Bretheren of the Christian Church and Local populous of Vallaki.  (Read 513 times)

cupcakes4life

• New to the Mists
Bretheren of the Christian Church and Local populous of Vallaki.
« on: November 25, 2020, 06:01:33 AM »
I Haxx Belfor Request that I be served public penance in lieu of my actions on 11/24/2020
I acted without forethought, and out of zealous retribution in defense of the populous of Vallaki. This is not a true representation of the Church's ideology and beliefs. As such, an example must be made to the locals as act of good faith. I was recently baptized and for me to have so quickly caused distress in times as trying as these, endangering not only my brethren but any other outlanders is for me, inexcusable.
My actions were reckless and have brought bad faith unto you, my keepers, in the eyes of not only the Good-willed Citizens of Vallaki, but also The Authority.
 I offer myself to thee, as a humble servant and a man who only wants the benefit of the Good-Willed souls of the land to prevail. I ask that you judge me justly and reprimand me as such, to help the locals of Vallaki to understand this is not what WE represent, and that we hold our own accountable.
Your Brother in the struggle, Haxx Belfor