Author Topic: [A formal notice posted in the Mist Camp]  (Read 745 times)

kullervo

• New to the Mists
[A formal notice posted in the Mist Camp]
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:50:47 AM »
A note has been firmly posted at the Mist Camp...

"I, Sark, page of the Lawgiver hereby challenge the one known as Cyril to a duel. Cyril, thou art a vile sort. A pathetic liar, whose foolish lies exist only with the purpose of attacking a faithful man's reputation and standing. Your blasphemy and lies cannot go unanswered. Thusly I challenge you, your manhood, your integrity, and your bravery.

The terms of engagement:
* This duel is to the death.
* Both parties will be submit to being dispelled prior to engaging in combat.
* This duel will take place in Barovia and be spectated by three people of good repute as per the law.
* Running away or making any sort of attempt to escape will be considered a loss for the one cowardly enough to leave.
* The loser's corpse will not be damaged or absconded with.
* This is a duel in which intentional outside interference that benefits one party over another will result in the benefiting party's disqualification.

You have THREE DAYS to answer my challenge. Failure to do so will mean you not only insist my slanderous assertions are true but you will also prove that you are indeed a coward.

Those interested in spectating the event and have good repute in Barovia please leave a notice with your name.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:05:30 AM by kullervo »

LongArmLugh

• New to the Mists
Re: [A formal notice posted in the Mist Camp]
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 04:30:36 PM »
[Upon seeing the note, Cyril produces a quill and paper with ink to tack a note underneath it while in the Mist Camp before making the journey to Barovia.]

I, Cyril Maize, accept your request for a duel in Barovia. We can play a little game and see who gets my head first: You, or the Vallaki Garda.

kullervo

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 09:48:57 AM »
After seeing the added note, Sark has removed both notes.

Regular Ordinary Birdman

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2020, 04:53:59 AM »
A newly placed note is put in its place...

The Duel has concluded and the Lawgiver has declared Sark of the Lawgiver as its winner. Cyril's manhood and integrity is defeated but a coward he is not.