You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A priest; seeking and offering aid alike  (Read 603 times)

Randalla

• Outlander
  • Master of Mirth
A priest; seeking and offering aid alike
« on: November 12, 2020, 08:35:13 AM »
If you come upon this note, I write this to whom it may concern. My path in life has always been a simple one, yet it is also a daily struggle; to ease the suffering. So should you need respite, aid, or simply a shoulder to cry on. You need only come find me and ask, for I harbor no ill intent to any man, woman, or child. I can usually be found wandering the groves, or the surrounding forests of Degannwy in Barovia. As for my general appearance, I hail from Sithicus and share our more common traits; silvery hair, pale skin, short in stature. I can most likely be seen wearing ironwood, which has been so gratefully provided to me by Gwerryd here in Degannwy.

I also have a request for anyone that would prove willing and able of both body and mind. Although this is something that I would prefer to discuss in person.

Signed: Kardanon Rathenas

The note has been posted inside of Degannwy, as well as over by the Vistani Mist Camp. It is also signed by: Kardanon Rathenas
Spoiler: show
OOC: If you are interested in meeting IC, or would like to discuss the matter further. Feel free to hit me up here in the forums or on Discord: Randalla#4672
ACTIVE:
Liudward Engelbrechts
Silviu Banin