Author Topic: Crafting Menu seems to be bugged  (Read 984 times)

Kite_Alaster

• New to the Mists
Crafting Menu seems to be bugged
« on: November 08, 2020, 02:38:48 PM »
Has happened 3 times now where I was customizing a piece of equipment (1 pattern and 2 times on the same armor) the crafting menu disappeared on me and made the item a important plot item so it can't leave my inventory I also can't re-customize it so its just stuck in my inventory it managed to fix itself once with the armor the first time it happened but the next time seems to have stuck. As far as I can tell there's no way to get them out of my inventory without some help from a dm.

DottorJergal

• New to the Mists
Bugged Fullplate and craft menu
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 04:04:26 PM »
Item name: Full-Plate of the Champion

What: I'd bought and claim a new armor: Full-Plate of the Champion at the Vallaki Warehouse. So I wanted to modify it a little, i opened the crafting menu and started to take a look at the various different robes. At a certain point, i lagged. And the crafting menu has closed, in that moment my armor has become invisible. I tried to change robes again, but that possibility did'nt appear on the crafting menu. I tried to remove the armor and re-equip, but no effect. This time my armor was visibile but on the menu the option of change armor still did not appear. I tried to relog (closed and open the game again). No change.
I also tried to remove the armor, and that's the other bug: i cannot remove my armor from the invenctory.
I got the yellow writing "this item cannot be removed".

I'll try to contact a Dm for an eventually armor change, for a work version.

Ideas:
Maybe the lag generated this problem.

Kite_Alaster

• New to the Mists
Re: Crafting Menu seems to be bugged
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 05:12:31 PM »
Dunno if this is part of the bug but I got on after the server reset and the worg fur chainmail and the chainmail pattern are now gone which gives me another issue I no longer have any armor.

Lordpink

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 03:36:15 PM »
I have the same problem

Nezmith

• Outlander
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2020, 04:10:33 PM »
Edit: wrong topic
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 06:51:34 PM by Nezmith »

Taios

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 05:28:55 PM »
Just had this happen as well during server lag. Crafted armor and while crafting the menu disappeared and when I went to retry crafting it wouldn't allow it. Dying the armor was unsuccessful due to the armor being reclassified as a plot item. Couldn't drop the armor on the ground either as the log stated "that item cannot be transferred". When the server reset the armor disappeared altogether.

IrishIron

• Undead Slayer
Cant craft change weapon
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 11:08:51 AM »
Have an issue where I cannot craft change my weapon. Relogging doesnt seem to work. Placing the item down and picking it back up doesn't work. This is an enchanted weapon.

If I attempt to change the weapon (it is on craft look 3) it will change to craft look 1 and then every time you try to click change it will just stay on look 1. Changing colors doesn't work either.

Character: Grizzle
Login: Teamplayer

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 05:39:37 PM »
I'll try to fix this next update.

JustMonika

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
I find this happens if I really rapidly cycle through clothing options.