You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Book of Demonic ways  (Read 504 times)

NameChange

• New to the Mists
  • Hello i am namechange on discord :D
Book of Demonic ways
« on: November 07, 2020, 03:28:00 AM »
[A book made of furless animal skin and upon the cover, some unnerving text is written in a sort of language that seems demonic those who can read this cursed language knows it's abyssal it reads: "You know the language I see" Almost like it was meant like a joke or a way to scare the reader? but below it is the title of the book in regular common called the demonic ways etched in the skin cover of the book. and as the is opened it begins and it was hidden somewhere in the mist camp]

The way of demonic ways is simple and yet it's not! I shall write down the ways I know and tell them to you or me when I read this!

May my madness subside and let my chaotic creativity flow through this book as I write it and hopefully someone reads this! or not! don't matter I'm going to continue anyway.

To become a demon or follow in their ways is to look up to them even you or I might not be equal in their sight us poor mortals but jokes on you my soul already belongs to my master but he is a devil and became a god so my soul is safer and I always been loyal to him till the end! betrayal is disgusting but I have to focus now! [it continues with some nonsense for a bit till the writer of the book is more clear and hopefully consistent.]

The ways to follow our demonic brothers or sisters! is to gain their favor! unless they don't slay you if you don't keep them in a circle but they will be mad about it! convince them you only wish something of them and promise to return them to their realm or be more threatening might makes right sometimes but if you wish to be more respectful about it do so! they love being perhaps called mighty and strong! and say you love them or wish to become like them for a REASON that's acceptable to the demon if you still own your soul! getting a brand might be riskier and you have someone to find you can trust to summon the demon for you! don't ask strangers that turn on you for this chaotic does not mean stupid! well.. a little bit but not that much!

Maybe impress them if you know their language! or probably not but hey worth a try and learning cant harm you or it could haha! but anyhow.  offer them something like a sacrifice.. a human maybe? a magical trinket? a holy artifact to destroy? to gain their favor? corrupt some land or people? kill a person inf- wait that's sacrifice.

or just give your soul if relentless!

I won't tell my reasoning to become a demon, of course, I choose this path and it would be sad or unreasonable to explain why to your ears that can be cut off. if I was here speaking them towards you! but you're reading my book so I suppose no killing not that I care too anything my book would be dirty and have to do it all over again.. ten times! this ain't my only book I have thrown around but such a waste of time to remake all of them! [it continues with mad scribbles again seeming the writer is ruined some of their book with mad scribbles again]

step two!.. did I write a step one?.. no nevermind it then but uhh the next explanation!

If the demon agrees it might give you a boon unless its a curse and a boon in one still a boon! the demon was perhaps convinced or uses you for their own goals but hey you got a demon and a connection with them! or find a powerful master i had to summon them for rituals they did.. not like i would write every detail and history down what went on but he is a god now and I think he still watches over me and i hope others are around still if not i hope he commands me once again one day!

[and the book abruptly stops perhaps this was all a waste of time reading it perhaps or its to gain some insight from it. mostly its just mad drawings of someone with a ax killing things like a child would do.]