You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Kickboxer's Garb  (Read 525 times)

Disorder

• Undead Slayer
Kickboxer's Garb
« on: October 30, 2020, 08:43:55 AM »
Hey, dev team

I am asking to remove a monk robe called Kickboxer's Gard from loot table due to its properties. It's a +1 ac robe with a Circle Kick feat which is, as we all know, one the most buggy and even harmful feats for a monk class. Even with the Beamdog fix feat is just awful.

If you need details on where does it drop - PM me and I'll reply.

Thanks.

King Pickle

• Undead Master
Re: Kickboxer's Garb
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 02:40:18 AM »
I like it.
Those clothes let me turn the circle kick on and off.

Disorder

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 04:13:43 AM »
When circle kick is used, it shifts the focus of subsequent attacks to the new opponent, allowing each opponent (other than the last few) to survive longer. Manually re-selecting the first target will cause the loss of all remaining attacks in the round (as is usually the case when manually switching targets).
If you like to ruin sequence of your attacks, or being unable to focus a specific target in a dire situation or just in general - by all means use the robe. It sounds like you've already had it, should it be removed from loot table it won't be deleted from your inventory.
In the meantime removing the robe will increase chance for something else more useful to be found.

King Pickle

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 06:27:52 AM »
I like to have that option if I am not fighting solo and there are several enemies I can swarm with on-hit effects.

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 10:51:25 AM »
There are plenty instances of not loot dropping from any given monster, or lootable. I see no reason for this to be an exception.