You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A Few Fang More - Colin Beauregard  (Read 2889 times)

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
  • Discord: Cyber Viking#6572
Employment Contracts - Colin Beauregard
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2022, 04:03:52 PM »
Olive or Twist Contracts - Terminated
Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 04:08:24 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
A Few Fang More - Colin Beauregard
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2022, 07:24:06 PM »
In an office surrounded by the smell of alcohol and various herbs, a familiar black notebook gets splayed out amongst the various papers that scatter upon a desk.

Whelp.... you did it, you finally made a right screw up.
Honestly the bureaucracy, the talks behind closed doors, the inability to even find anyone to help you out standing in public. NO everyone and everything behind a closed door.

But yes this was your greatest screw up so far bloody clerical error, in front of the council AS AN ATTORNEY! Thank Ezra that the higher ups bearly know your name, probably think your practice is a joke just some uncivilized bastardization of their laws.

Not to mention they've been being fed the wrong information. Damn Desrosier calling my work un-dementlieuse when I didn't even put in the work. Told that Drige idiot to deal with it himself and explained that i have no judicial or legal power when it comes to military courts. What a joke, isn't even a military just a rag tag bunch of mercs with an entitled knight running the show.

Speaking of knights Sieur Dorian De Sauve...... know what...... I can't even call that being lucky or being born right. Honestly...... the guy put in the work, didn't sell out, caught some criminals in the process. Now there's a man that deserves his title, earned by blood sweat and effort.
Not by some pompous silver spoon fed jackass busting his crown jewels into what ever muleing quimm with not a back bone nor brain cell to share the waste of air she inhales through her nose pointed high trying to decide what color will match her dog's Nutt sack this time of year.

Hmmm oh I must remember to congratulate the Rathcores properly, honestly they are in the same boat as Dorian, deserving of their accomplishments. Might give them a few bottles of whisky....

In anycase works slower than ever at the moment this shepherd better step up and start raising a little hell so i can have a case not to mention this Donkey gossip rag. Funny but misses the mark doubt they've ever received correspondence or dealt with me in anyway..... I mean do I want to file charges?..... Saying i tamper with evidence would be good for business maybe a few more alleged crims will hire me if they think I'll do shady acts to get them off..... not saying i wouldn't but haven't needed to yet so ehhh. No such thing as bad publicity just yet.

For now just file their paperwork get your whitness, referees and wait till the next meeting.
Don't screw this one up!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 07:43:37 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2022, 01:16:32 AM »
On the table of a small café surrounded by the smell of cigarette smoke and a freshly brewed coffee, a familiar black notebook gets splayed out and an odd note finds its way into the pages.

Life is much like a game, Moves and Counter moves...
Kings Pawn to E4
Often you lose something valuable and worth while,
Kings Pawn to E5
But you play on and think strategy,
Kings Bishop to C4
Even when it looks like all is lost,
Queens Knight to C6
You prime the set up and be sure that the next few moves.
Queen to H5
Are deliberate and make a statement.
Kings Knight to F6
That they will never see coming.

Until its too late, Checkmate.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 06:37:27 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
Law Documents - Colin Beauregard
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2022, 06:00:00 PM »
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 06:32:03 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
Few Fang More - Colin Beauregard
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2022, 05:15:15 PM »
On the desk in a large backroom, surrounded by boxes and barely unpacked assortments of possessions. A familiar black notebook gets splayed out and new ink fills the pages.

Colin you devious bastard.
Turning that monetary DISASTER of a screw up into probably the biggest turn around.

After you forgot to pay rent like an idiot (admittedly you were super busy) but still. Ports most disruptive and biggest headache swooped in and snatched it.
By Glasaya man what were you going to do if she kept it. I mean what else could you do but terminate her contract the day you found out. After that just a simple matter of collecting ALL the dirt you had kept hidden to keep her out of prison and off the chopping block and sending it to the blue coats.

Let's be honest you knew they were looking for an excuse to send her to Madame Guillotine, but how could we send everything hardly any of it related to one particular crime, not even one particular high crime at that... few hours of study in the University Library and right there was your answer. Treason.
Yea I could word this right to encompass everything.

And it worked! A few days later there it is, Bounty notice for High Crimes.
I guess those other letters to the Vardo and Consortium didn't need follow through.

And then what's this Gendarme Harrass my D'Aubrass tried to pin you on breaking attorney client privilege. HA! Not when I've been writing Iron Clad contracts for YEARS with the Vardo and now my own practice. Good luck Sir those terms and conditions are perfect!
I must admit, it was amusing that he went to a law student to ask for a second opinion.

I mean even from what I hear in rumour, dis-barring those two fresh graduates would be an easy task since they probably were practicing law without a license prior to graduation. But hey not like they've done anything to piss you off so, might as well welcome the chance at fresh competition.

Ah well, this new venture with Katayama looks promising, not to mention Miso and sushi on tap every time I come to the office is PERFECTLY AMASING, almost as good as whisky.

Maybe this time I'll be more sober and will pay more attention.

But that warm sake though.....

Anyway don't drink to much this time and even though you screwed up you came out on top.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2022, 04:11:52 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2022, 03:51:32 AM »
In an office surrounded by the warmth of a crackling fire, a familiar black notebook gets splayed out amongst the various papers that scatter upon a desk.

Well its finished all unpacked and everything in its place.
Finally back to the same old situation.
Except now with a bigger office and a nice fire to keep me warm on those winter nights.
Good job mate
Don't screw it up.

P.S
Seems Stella died.... The one woman who I had any interest in.
Ill have to drink to her memory and hope that someone even half as interesting and entertaining comes along.
Hopefully the next one is single.

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2022, 04:04:54 AM »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2022, 07:31:57 PM »
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 07:38:21 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2022, 08:42:29 PM »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 11:15:26 PM by Cyber Viking »

Cyber Viking

• Undead Master
Re: A Few Fang More - Colin Beauregard
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2023, 01:10:12 PM »
In an inn room a familiar black notebook gets splayed out atop a bedside cabinet.

Longest Dirt Nap I ever had.
Was it worth it?
You're damn right it was.

Bit excessive for Slade to push my body out past the Wall of Ra.
Bet he died trying to carry me out there. Idiot.
He never saw it coming.

Those Krenshars making the Mist camp look bad, running around like they owned the place.
I had to do something, and well I'm alot smarter than I look.
I knew I'd die. But i had to make it look JUST right.

Go in there smash up the camp, it was just a simple minor inconvenience, I've seen them build it back up time and time again.
Just as I'm tearing it down one of them would run out trying to stop me and poof a simple disguise change later and I'm someone else.
Must have been Racking their brains the amount of fake and false people that don't exist that would come in and tear the camp down.
But the peak was when I really wanted to turn things up a notch.
Pretend to be a Dementaliusian Citizen, Hired By Borca on some fake contract.
Slades Rage and Ego would never resist bloodshed.
He would go right ahead and anger two nations in one foul swoop.
I've seen what Borca does to those that anger them, Bit of poison in a letter or a dagger in the back, Easy.

Didn't think he would run back to port.... sort of the cherry on the cake, that bounty.
Thought Borca would get them.
Thought Port would get them.
Thought Mist camp would get them.
It was an assault on all sides with nowhere to run.
Had to remember not to draw steel, not to put up a fight in front of the entire camp, Try to run but don't RUN so he cuts me down from behind.
A cold Stab in the back to a helpless man just trying to do a job, Perfect Role for absolute destruction.
From what Myrr tells me it was chaos afterwards.
Perfect.
Assured destruction.
All went to plan.

Although..... He said i was dead over a month.... that.... that wasn't exactly planned....
Its a long time to be dead.....
Anyway, Its another piece of the board and sometimes you need to sacrifice to have others do the assassinations for you.
Almost as perfect as the time I had Dominico Kill Joy so I would be made Red Vardo Captain over him.

But right now.
They are gone disbanded and the Name Blue Krenshar is dead and never to be uttered again.

All according to plan.
I really should wear my disguises more....
Kind of funny even in dying, I didn't screw this up.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 01:15:24 PM by Cyber Viking »