Author Topic: The Red book of Saaszia Xarnis  (Read 751 times)

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Theatre de la Cathedrale
  • Dark Power
The Red book of Saaszia Xarnis
« on: October 29, 2020, 06:31:45 PM »
[the script on this page is written in a steady hand and in a mix of both celestial and infernal]

It has been an arduous process but I near ever closer to the translation of the Akiri "Book of the Dead". My fascination with the culture and mummification process will surly prove to be effective once I have achieved the balance of positive and negative energies. To my surprise it contains much more than I was expecting, Hopefully these surprises continue and will be enough to deliver my thesis.

With this in mind I have had my eyes looking forward. I believe the conjuration magics I had such fascination with back home are calling to me yet again. With Instructor Serpet's time away, the conjuration department stands with no one helming it. Between my goals of research and abundance of knowledge, I am the most qualified to direct these minds to give them a proper understanding of the multiverse. The fact that where I am being held was revealed to me will be quite helpful in triangulating where my cabal will wind up once our plans are finished. With or without the tutor, escape is possible. Even if I am only doing it for another. We will return your perfection and get you where you wish to be.
Celestial noise detected;Delirium unsuspected
Static tuned in to reason
Time in the aether deepens;Transmissions blink uncompleted

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
Re: The Red book of Saaszia Xarnis
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 03:51:20 PM »
The more I pour over these tomes the more I realize that they all have a single thread that connects them. I believe understanding this thread would be the key to extra planar travel within the wheel from here. Though some of these works I have poured through mention such beings as speculation or hearsay, I believe that their commonality is no mere coincidence. Travel is looking more and more possible despite those who tell me otherwise; Lesser minds and beings are always hesitant to accept their place. Pieces are lining up in to their proper order ever so slowly and thankfully I am a patient woman. This puzzle is above so many others but my will and intellect outmatch them all, save for my master. Further reading and research is required

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 09:55:19 PM »
How many unambitious, small minds must I encounter? Fools with a lack of a basic understanding of how the wheels spin and how the planes align. The primers are too blinded by their lack of understanding and perspective on how the multiverse works. This portion of the shadowfell? It is as escape-able as it is to enter it. My master has fallen for now but though he is skilled and has helped guide me he also proved the ruin of her....Perhaps even my own ruin. I do not have the lenience I once had and missteps will prove to be too costly for me now. I have always been a patient woman and I know the deals struck I can outwit. Words as written leave loopholes, time and patience will be sure to allow me the opportunity to exploit it. Time and patience...

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 12:02:18 AM »
These students....they are exceeding my expectations. They grow more and more each passing day and are constantly proving to be the future of this academy. It is bitter sweet that as I achieve this success that Reiss, Nasir and Shyael are not here with me. I was being used by them but they were the closest I ever had to friends....to a true family. I am just an instructor to my students, I doubt that I will see them after they are graduated wizards. Perhaps this is the fate of who I have become? These hollow victories where I am always the last one standing. In proving my own superiority to all these lesser minds I have become alone. I would trade my past and victories for a friend, or to have died with Shyael...I still miss her...I can not dwell on this. I have students to teach.