Author Topic: The Truth of the Matter - Scattered Notes of Shayola Truth Steveren  (Read 444 times)

Comet

• Undead Slayer
[The following is written in Elvish]
Day Three.
The amenities, the clothing, the scrolls and books and food- they eased me in with comfort alright. I was beginning to think perhaps the collar was just a formality, that I would truly be able to thrive here. I've done what I can to be serviceable, to aid others, as would be expected as one in my current station, although the students seem to just treat me as one of their own.

Until today.
Now I see that I am just a tool to be used, a lesser creature for not being a pure human. I have been volunteered assigned to two different experiments, as the test subject. The claim is that they are minimally invasive, but as more details are revealed, the worse they become. If I survive these trials, perhaps I shall write on them. Perhaps I shall die.

[the symbol of the plane of Mabar, the Endless Night is drawn here, but slightly smeared by teardrops]

If they truly want me to become one of them, perhaps there is something else in store. Perhaps I will some day be able to contact Mabar, and then we will see who is laughing as I subjugate them all. Or worse, unleash Xoriat upon this otherwise pristine land, although that is surefire madness or death upon myself. The odds will need to be considered.
Until then, I must have patience.

[following is notes on how to write a thesis, written in broken Vaasi, followed by the symbol of Xoriat, the Realm of Madness]
Lance Corporal Valeria Mihalache
Noria Ersos

Comet

• Undead Slayer
Re: The Truth of the Matter - Scattered Notes of Shayola Truth Steveren
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2020, 02:05:00 AM »
[this page consists mostly of a hand drawn cosmology chart of the outer planes, as known to those from Eberron. It is unlabeled except for the planar symbols. The plane of Mabar is circled extra times with a question mark next to it.]

[in Draconic, at the bottom, is written]
What is it I really desire?
Lance Corporal Valeria Mihalache
Noria Ersos