Author Topic: Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.  (Read 2437 times)

tom

• Undead Slayer
  • Don't worry I'm a professional.
Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.
« on: October 14, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »
 These notices are put out in Port-a-Lucine, the Mist Camp, and Barovia.

Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities!

Armor, Robes, and Shields

Slayers Robes - These robes are a must have for any salvager or hunter, they enhance one's ability to sneak around. - 15,000 gold coins

Shadowed Armor - This set of leathers was made to protect while also giving one the ability to move about sneakily. - 6,000 gold coins.

Chains of Resilience - This looks like an ordinary set of robes, but really it has steel chainmail sewn into it to absorb bludgeoning blows. - 4,000 gold coins.

Saffron Robes - Great for martial artists, it offers a small amount of protection and fortifies ones reflexes, physical fortitude, and mental will power. - 1,000 gold coins.

Shield of the Holy - A great buy for warrior priests and "Paladins", it was apparently made by Lathandarites to help shoo away undead, it is also excellently crafted too. 2,000 Gold coins

Helmets and Hoods.

Monks Training Cowl - This hood gives one the ability to fight things without relying on sight. - Taking in person offers.

Eyes of the Eagle - This helmet greatly aids ones ability to spot people or creatures that are hiding. - 2,000 gold coins.

Gnomish Commando Goggles - These goggles assist one in manipulating locks, complex traps, and in finding them - 4,000 gold coins.

Mesmers Mask - A mask that somehow allows the stage magician types to use more of their magic tricks - 4,000 gold coins.

Boots and Gloves

Golbalski's Bracers - These bracers where once worn by a bear wrestler. They help protect one resist bludgeoning blows - 15,000 gold coins.

Boots of Sturdiness - They're decent dodging shoes - 6,000 gold coins.

Falkovnian Talon Gauntlets - These heavy gauntlets fortify one's mental fortitude and seem to have been made to help one resist spells. - 8,000 gold coins.

Gauntlets of Lassitude - These Karatarkan are said to have been imbued with the spirit of a somber wolf. When one gets punched with these they have a chance to make whatever they hit move like molasses. - 2,000 gold coins

Vechorite Cestus - These have spikey bits on them that stab things when you punch em, which might confuse whatever you punch with them - 2,000 gold coins

Greater Gloves of Spellcraft - Great for any arcanist, they where made specifically to aid an arcanist in identifying spells. - 2,000 gold coins

Gauntlets of the Fallen Paladin - These gauntlets allow holy warriors to get additional boons. - 2,000 gold coins

Gloves of the Merchant - Aids you in appraising the value of goods that you are trying to sell so you can get better prices. - 800 gold coins.

Weapons

Greataxe of Demise - This great axe is of decent quality and has the interesting ability to bolster the users with the might of a ram. - 5,000 gold coins.

Angel Arm - Allegedly it belonged to a Valkyrie, which is why it is really good at finding its mark when swung at things that are "evil". - 5,000 gold coins.

Ice Shard - This interesting little dagger is very cold, so cold that it causes frost burns on things it cuts, it is also far shaper than any simple forged blade. - 4,000 gold coins

Howling Axe - This interesting Karatakan axe was created by a bard and smith who wanted to protect themselves. The blade is finely made and cuts deeper than an ordinary battle axe and it has tiny holes drilled in it so when the axe is swung really hard it whistles hard enough to somehow do damage. I do not recommend this axe for anyone sneaking though. - 3,500 Gold coins.

Forfarian Battle Axe - This battleaxe interesting axe originates from the cursed lands of Forlorn, it is blessed by the druids from there to not only hit wicked foes easier but spew out thorns when it hits. - 2,000 gold coins

Shard of Sacrifice - This longsword has been reforged a number of times, but was originally made by the Ezrites in Darkon to fight the legion. That being said it grants oathsworn warriors the ability to "smite" more and strikes at evil easier and with holy energies. - 2,000 gold coins

Honed Razor Axe - I've been told this axe was created by a master dwarven smith. That being said when you manage to bypass someone's defenses it really cuts deeply. - 1,500 gold coins

Coldstone Club - Literally a club of ice. It can be useful in the cooling of metors in Perfidus though (I imagine anyway) - 1,000 gold coins

Herberts Bronze Handaxe - This bronze axe has goop in it that imbeds itself in whatever it hits and melts it, its very well balanced too so its easier to use than an ordinary handaxe. - 4,000 gold

Amulets and Trinkets.

Collection of Tragedies - This amulet lets those that draw magical power from misfortune to use more magic tricks. - 1,500 gold coins

Spirit Boon - Lets those that dabble in the "Loa" to use more Loa based magic tricks - 1,500 gold coins

Lantern of Revealing - If someone is using magic to make themselves invisible, this will strip that all away - 1,000 gold coins.

Amulet of Souk - This neat necklace will make one better at appraising the value of items. - 2,000 gold coins.

Lamordian Stethoscope - Apparently supposed to be used to listen to your insides. - 1,000 gold coins.

Amulet of Mask - An amulet that was made for followers of "the god of sneaks" on Toril known as Mask, naturally it aids one in sneaking around. - 1,500 gold coins

Trap manual volume 3 - A must have for anyone who dabbles in traps, it has very detailed instructions on how to disable and set a number of traps. - 3,000 gold coins.

Rings

Ring of the Mouth - Was originally worn by a very mouthy noble who was also known as "The Mouth", he was known for antagonizing people until they would beat the tar out of him. This ring is apparently why he was so "good" at antagonizing people. - 1,000 gold coins.

Ring of Hiding - This leather cord goes around your finger and somehow makes you blend into environments easier, allowing one to hide. - 3,000 gold coins

Jackals Ring - Apparently from Toril used by a group of eavesdroppers who went by the name of "The Jackals" it greatly enhances ones hear to listen for people that might not want to be heard - 4,000 gold coins

Mystical Ouroboros Rings - These fine rings out of Har'Akir aid one in being better at spellcrafting and reading scrolls and such if you're not trained in using such things. - Eight-thousand

Specials

"Mouse equipment" - I usually have a few pieces of this set, each piece allows one to hide and move about more silently. Currently I only have a cloak. - 1,500 per piece of equipment

Enchanted Whetstones - You can use these on your weapons to sharpen the edge to a razor sharpness. - 500 gold coins

Looking to buy!

I am looking to buy any and all of the following

Potions of Bulls Strength
Freedom of Movement Potions

If you wish to purchase anything or sell me potions you can leave a letter for me at the Ladies Rest in Vallaki, The Manor Retreat in Port-a-Lucine, or with Djordi in the Mist Camp. You might catch me around the Mist Camp as well, look for the guy in a blue and black outfit, black cloak, and hood.

// yung tom#2313 on discord or send a letter via PM
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 04:36:49 PM by tom »

tom

• Undead Slayer
Re: Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 10:09:12 PM »
*A couple of the items on the list are struck off the list of available inventory.*

tom

• Undead Slayer
Re: Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2021, 10:06:24 PM »
The notices are refreshed with an updated stock list.