Author Topic: Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.  (Read 1264 times)

tom

• New to the Mists
  • Don't worry I'm a professional.
Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.
« on: October 14, 2020, 10:46:59 AM »
 These notices are put out in Port-a-Lucine, the Mist Camp, and Barovia.

Brawlers Belt - This belt is useful for absorbing blunt force trauma. Twenty thousand.

Monks Training Cowl - This is a fantastic cowl that trains one to fight things without use of your eyes. I am taking the best offer I get.

Boots of the Overeager Scoundrel - These boots are fantastic for sneaking around places and have space to stick things like a lockpick, or a bootknife. Fifteen thousand

Sword Saint Legacy - This is a great katana for fighting evil foes. Four-thousand

Fist of Balance - These gloves makes ones punches icy, yet hot. Two thousand.

Falkovnian Talon Gauntlets - These gauntlets improve ones willpower and give a small amount of resistance to magic. Eight-thousand

Greataxe of Demise - This greataxe is only really useful for its special ability to let one bless themselves with the might of a ram. Five-thousand

Shadowstrike - This shortsword is a must have for anyone in salvage or any sort of business that involves sneaking about. Eight-hundred

Horned Razoraxe - This battleaxe is pretty decent if you can bypass somethings defences entirely and hit them in a critical spot, if you can do that it cuts very deeply. One thousand-fivehundred

Ring of Resistance +1 - This protective ring will let you resist the effects of magic, and traps slightly better. One-thousand

Holy Gavel - This warhammer was purpose built for putting down undead. Eight thousand

Eyes of the Eagle - This helmet is great for spotting people that are lurking around or trying to hide their identiy Two-thousand

Enchanted Plate Boots - These enchanted shoes will let one dodge around blows easier, but their weight makes sneaking around more difficult. Three-thousand

Lantern of Revealing - Great for revealing things that are using magic to be invisible. One-thousand

Scabbard of blessing - I have several of these magical scabbards, they're great for basically anyone as this scabbard can be used to bless and aid anyone in striking better if used. Two-thousand

Robe of Energy - These robes will protect you from 'magic missles'. One-thousand

Boots of the Mouse - These shoes are great for lurking around silently, unfortunately they make you look like a very poor fool. One thousand-fivehundred

Hood of the Mouse - This hood is good for hiding oneself in the shadows. One thousand-fivehundred

Belt of the Mouse - Belt is great for assisting one in moving more silently, but looks like its on too tight thus making you look like an idiot while wearing it. One thousand-fivehundred

Lamordian Stethescope - This device is great for listening to people's internals, or listening for sneaky things somehow. Two-thousand

Shield of the Holy - This shield is great for holy fighters and offers the same level of protection that any crafted shield would. Two-thousand

Enchanted Whetstone - Use one of these bad boys to sharpen your blade to a keen sharpness. Five hundred

Amulet of Mask - This amulet is decent for anyone that needs assistance in sneaking around. One-thousand

Ring of the Mouth - This ring was apparently worn by a mouthy noble who was great at antagonizing people, unfortunately he wasn't too good at knowing when to quit, so he got beaten to death. One-thousand

Shadowvar ring - Ring is decent enough for sneaky people, it allows one to hide in the shadows and move more silently. Two-thousand

Vechorite Cestus - Has spikey bits on it that stab into things that you punch, and confuses things you hit. Two-thousand

Ghost Hood - Allows the wearer to see invisible things. Two-thousand

Shard of Sacrifice - Good for oathkeepers who fight evil things, it also allows them to "smite" more (whatever that means). Two-thousand

Sword of Bao - This double sword is imbued with fire enhancements which is great, unfortunately its a double sword. Three-thousand

Amulet of Electric resistance - Helps one resist electrical threats. Four-thousand

Gauntlets of the Fallen Paladin - These gloves are a must have for any oathkeeper or 'paladin' as it lets them cast more of their blessings. Two-thousand

Gauntlets of lassitude - These funny little gloves have a chance of slowing enemies down when you hit them. Two-thousand

Coldstone club - This club is basically just a stick of ice, might be useful for adamantine miners for its freezing properties. One-thousand

Saffron robes - The robes have similiar properties to the resistance rings and offers a minimal amount of protection. One-thousand

Barksin Furs - This fur armor offers a good deal more protection than studded leather armor. Four-thousand

Angel Arm - This greatsword cuts deeply when you bypass an enemies defences entirely, and has a property that makes it easier to hit villainous things. Five-thousand

Glem Alderi - Dwarven waraxe is specifically good for slashing at undead. One-thousand

Ring of Hiding - This little leather cord goes on your finger and lets you blend in better to hide. Three-thousand

Amulet of Souk - This amulet is great for appraising the value of things you find so you can get better prices when selling or buying. Two-thousand

If any of this stuff seems interesting to you send a letter to the Mist Camp for Reynauld von Brunk or at the Manor Hotel in Port-a-lucine with any offers and meeting arrangements.

// yung tom#2313 on discord or send a letter via PM
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 08:13:03 PM by tom »

tom

• New to the Mists
Re: Reynauld's Reclaimed Rarities.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 10:09:12 PM »
*A couple of the items on the list are struck off the list of available inventory.*

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 12:17:14 PM »
Notices reappear with prices even listed on them this time!

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2020, 05:15:23 PM »
Some items are removed while others are added to the list.

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 07:06:46 PM »
Some items are removed while others are added to the list.

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 09:54:01 AM »
The inventory list is updated and set out in various places.

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 11:50:16 AM »
Some things are removed and some are added on

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 03:20:39 PM »
The notices are refreshed after a long period of being neglected.

tom

• New to the Mists
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 04:59:36 PM »
The notices are refreshed with an updated stock list.