You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Carpentry  (Read 642 times)

Whistlefoot

• Undead Slayer
Carpentry
« on: October 12, 2020, 04:44:45 PM »
So.. the huge list is a nightmare, put simply. When your skill is high enough.. unless you know the correct name of something, crafting something is a pain. Perhaps trimming it down and removing things we don't actually need on there would be nice.

Philos

• Stealth/Detection Cognoscenti
  • Developers
  • Dark Lord
  • Detruisez tous, c'est une obligation!
Re: Carpentry
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 04:53:58 PM »
I'll make a resource with items indexed and appearances for better navigation.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2020, 05:00:43 PM by Philos »

DM Bara

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 08:51:55 AM »
I would also suggest a "preview next" option if possible. That would save alot of time =) There are some stone items that are done with the new carp tool, which makes me wonder if we could get more stone placeables, specially for walls and interior placeables.
Lo thar!

Agony

• Dark Power
  • "You will know agony!" - Ghostly Armor
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 02:45:16 PM »
I would also suggest a "preview next" option if possible. That would save alot of time =) There are some stone items that are done with the new carp tool, which makes me wonder if we could get more stone placeables, specially for walls and interior placeables.

There shouldn't be any stone. Can you let me know which ones they are? PM here or fenixphire#8417 on discord. Thanks!

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 01:58:52 PM »
We've fixed up issues with the carpentry system to remove buggy placeables. If you notice issues, let us know.

As for variety, while you may not think it relevant for yourself, the goal is to give as many options as possible to people.