You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Sponsorship for Students & Archaeological Projects  (Read 530 times)

Wine-Stain

• New to the Mists
  • snip snip
Sponsorship for Students & Archaeological Projects
« on: October 02, 2020, 05:19:52 AM »
This notice is distributed around the port of Lucine.

‡ WINE-STAIN ANTIQUITIES ‡

SPONSORSHIP FOR STUDENTS & ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROJECTS

Wine-Stain Antiquities are pleased to announce that we will be offering sponsorship to prospective students of L'Université de Dementlieu.
Those who would study within the following faculties will have their tuition costs covered, as well as lodging and materials:

Faculté des Divinités
Faculté d'Histoire
Faculté de Médecine

With the new year fast approaching, this is an ideal time to secure your place in this acclaimed institution with the assurance that all your fiscal needs will be tidily accounted for.

Likewise, archaeologists who wish to pursue definitive projects abroad are eligible for our support.
In this case, tools and materials will be afforded on your behalf, guides and sentinels will be dispatched, and research support will be provided.

Please forward expressions of interest to F. Calderario at The Governer's Hôtel and we will arrange a time to meet.

// Message me on the Discord to set up a meeting (Nacre Cicatrix#6977) or send an IC PM to my inbox as per the notice.

Wine-Stain

• New to the Mists
  • snip snip
Re: Sponsorship for Students & Archaeological Projects
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 01:57:57 AM »
The notices continue to circulate, and lately, seem to have more of a presence in the poor quarter of the city.

‡ WINE-STAIN ANTIQUITIES ‡

SPONSORSHIP FOR STUDENTS & ARCHAEOLOGICAL PROJECTS

Wine-Stain Antiquities are pleased to announce that we will be offering sponsorship to prospective students of L'Université de Dementlieu.
Those who would study within the following faculties will have their tuition costs covered, as well as lodging and materials:

Faculté des Divinités
Faculté d'Histoire
Faculté de Médecine

With the new year fast approaching, this is an ideal time to secure your place in this acclaimed institution with the assurance that all your fiscal needs will be tidily accounted for.

Likewise, archaeologists who wish to pursue definitive projects abroad are eligible for our support.
In this case, tools and materials will be afforded on your behalf, guides and sentinels will be dispatched, and research support will be provided.

Please forward expressions of interest to F. Calderario at The Governer's Hôtel and we will arrange a time to meet.

// Message me on the Discord to set up a meeting (Nacre Cicatrix#6977) or send an IC PM to my inbox as per the notice.