Author Topic: A Notice pinned to wall by the door of the Alchemy room at Midway  (Read 419 times)

Alan Hunter

• Dark Lord
Dear Katja Vinter,

I should not be surprised one like you would be an Erudite, I mean no disrespect, but if men like Jean Renaud were accepted so would a woman of your interesting nature. I know of you and your humble beginnings and some of your past you have eluded. My how much you have grown. We are not entirely friends but I have observed you we are not enemies either. Particularly, your performance with Madame Engels of science was utmost entertaining in Port displayed before the Gendermie in the front row. So why is some one so precarious to Barovia with such past wandering in Vallaki's Outskirts? Why indeed is some one like you interested in the events of Vallaki? The pendent you keep about your neck you hide from time to time I seen so I know. Trust is hard these days harder is the truths people place away for lies. I know of you and Creighton and so out of courtesy of an old acquaintance I will offer you your answer of curiosity.

"Though those of Ezra place signs and monuments of the Lady of the Mists before the temple of the Morning Lord. The Dawn did not mind. When their faith prayed or preached before the temple of the outskirts they did not mind. Yet one of the Night prays and they with their ally Jean Renaud beat a newly misted man of faith for proposed heresy only to be freed if not trodden from unjust crimes. Their own slights stack against their faiths with three women vicars in passing. But, of the other faiths they did not mind from the Christian or the Lawgiver. There are heresies of the Ezrites few know but if you are a savant of intellectuality as an Erudite then welcome me to the doors of he Erudite Society as a Guest. Leave with in Midway a notice of time, day, and promise of my safety and I will see to it in answering your questions though I will submit to no interview I will submit to queries of an intelligent nature.

Sincerely, your Pen Pal
"For Evil to win is for good men to do nothing."