You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Having issues when setting up character  (Read 1763 times)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Having issues when setting up character
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2020, 06:21:25 PM »
So I had the idea of having someone else change my character subrace/origin on their pc which would solve the problem for 1 character (I could just change my password later), but the issue is when she looked up my username it didn't work because when they looked up my Id name (which I assume is the name next to your in game character in parenthesis) never appeared. 

I started to check my character to see whats wrong I had found something else interesting where my plane of origin was set up (toril) but I could still not level up, with the same message about why I can't so my only guess is after making subrace and plane of origin there is something else I have to do or a glitch

So now I am just very confused on what's up with my character and profile (I can give you the info if you want it) and getting a bit desperate to solve my problem

This is the sort of issue you should ask help for on Discord; it'll be easier to guide you. You can contact me there.

Scrublord

• Outlander
  • Life is an illusion so is pants
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2020, 01:36:34 AM »
I don't have discord which I why I'm here I might get it but it will take a while to download.
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Scrublord

• Outlander
  • Life is an illusion so is pants
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2020, 09:40:27 PM »
Good news everyone!

I went to discord and managed to get my character set up so I can level up. The glitch is still there, but now  I can at least play properly. Thank everyone so much for your help or attempts to help. This community has been nothing but helpful and I hope to repay that kindness one day.
"Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists save empty space and you! And you are but a thought."

Guulthalak

• New to the Mists
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2020, 08:19:36 PM »
Hi, i too am experiencing this subrace/origin crash and am currently stuck at 2nd level. Its too bad because I don't want to have to buy this game again on PC just to level up.