You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Face - Razgriz  (Read 385 times)

Forte

• The Underworld
  • Undead Master
  • He is a king whom emperors have served.
Face - Razgriz
« on: June 17, 2021, 04:25:18 AM »

gotta stop doodling in all my spare paper,

man, writing in a journal is terrible.

thought i'd do it to make myself feel better, for what it mattered. hard to really talk to folk when they either don't take you seriously, or are supposed to be in charge of you. i feel bad, you know? to try and be wise to someone like little Marco. reminds me too much of me. he needs to turn out better. pops would've said the same, and i'm certain of that. he wants to be a hero, go adventuring. i support him, but i dunno what to tell him. pursue it? go see what i see? be my side, or just run away from all of this? stuff's a mess. home's all pensive, worried after the war. Alaine was all worried, and i feel worse for it. just because i trusted someone with my dumb thoughts.

don't think i'll express myself like that again. ends up in a mess, every time.

least im hired. got a lot of money in the bank. Alaine would never have to work again, if i keep at it. things can be simple for the people around me. nobody'll ever have to get stabbed or drown for dumb ol' me, and things'll be alright. maybe i can even find some treatment for 'ma, she can remember stuff again. i can put down the sword and just soar from there, help fund people who really wanna be heroes. but what right do i got to do that, when people still need help and my body still works, like, come on?

three people've seen my face, and i haven't seen them in a long time.

Dzenifér Uralkodó - HATEFUL