Author Topic: Morninglord weapon blessing persisting after dusk, through rests and relogs  (Read 559 times)

Desarity

• New to the Mists
Where: Inventory, My rogue Sabel Tillweather's two short swords are affected. Blessed them in the pool at the Outskirts Morninglord Sanctuary.

When: Inconsistent. I have this bug on my rogue, but not on my cleric. Both used the blessing pool yesterday, but only my rogue has the infinite length blessing.

What: My weapons have a permanent blessing on them that doesn't fade at night, through rests, or relogs.

Recreate: Bless weapons at the pool in the Morninglord temple in the outskirts.

I saw this bug mentioned in the general requests topic, and discovered I had it as well.
Current Characters:
Caifiel Miraleth
Krisztián Sinkovits
Daria Brendt

zDark Shadowz

Re: Morninglord weapon blessing persisting after dusk, through rests and relogs
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 10:49:19 PM »
Temporary properties can be a bit sticky when people log out with them and the server resets, it messes up the timing a bit.

You should be able to fix this yourself by reblessing your weapons and being around when night falls I assume if the temporary properties are being added by the safe add item property function.

Eventually it'll fade, regardless, I doubt it'll last more than 3 IRL days. Not necessarily game breaking or something to worry about.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 10:06:04 AM »
I'll fix this so that resting dispels the buffs.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 01:30:47 PM »
This should now be fixed.