You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Plans to add Invidia one day?  (Read 589 times)

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Plans to add Invidia one day?
« on: August 27, 2020, 10:29:29 PM »
Its probably on the calendar somewhere, but I was wondering if there are plans to add Invidia to the Core.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 10:32:13 PM by tylernwn »

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Plans to add Invidia one day?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 06:25:34 AM »
Though we would all love to have a fully developped Core, we do not plan to add any more domains at this time. It's not a hard "no it will never happen", but adding domains takes a lot of work and dedication. It would have to offer unique features in sufficient quantities to make it really interestings. It's a massive time sink investment few of us dev can afford at this time. Fewer have the skills to realize it. I don,t. When I signed on, I had high hopes of making Lekar, Falkovnia. The result was mediocre at best  :lol:.

It is more likely that we'd expand on existing domains, or maybe have parts of certain domains as "oubliettes" in the Mists, rather than add a full fledge domain.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 06:30:17 AM by MAB77 »
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
Re: Plans to add Invidia one day?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 03:51:54 PM »
Though we would all love to have a fully developped Core, we do not plan to add any more domains at this time. It's not a hard "no it will never happen", but adding domains takes a lot of work and dedication. It would have to offer unique features in sufficient quantities to make it really interestings. It's a massive time sink investment few of us dev can afford at this time. Fewer have the skills to realize it. I don,t. When I signed on, I had high hopes of making Lekar, Falkovnia. The result was mediocre at best  :lol:.

It is more likely that we'd expand on existing domains, or maybe have parts of certain domains as "oubliettes" in the Mists, rather than add a full fledge domain.

I like the idea of adding little oubliettes/stubs of the missing domains. That seems like a great way to get started on new domains.