Author Topic: Items Found in Vallaki  (Read 697 times)

Famous Seamus

• Dark Lord
Items Found in Vallaki
« on: August 18, 2020, 09:11:29 PM »
[The following is written in Common and placed around Vallaki and the outskirts.]

Attention--

My companions recently found a weapon and a pouch of fangs before the entrance to the enclosure in the Warehouse District. These items have been entrusted to my care for safekeeping. If they belong to you, please leave word for me at Christ's Church in Vallaki or seek me out in the outskirts. I wear a white cloak and a white tabard with a red cross emblazoned on the chest.

To prove you are the rightful owner, you will be asked to describe the weapon and the amount of fang in the pouch.

Walk in the Light,
V. Carro

Spoiler: show

//Find me in-game or message me here or on Discord: Famous Seamus#3915.

MatticusCaesar

• Dark Power
  • Beware the Hinvasion!
Re: Items Found in Vallaki
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 09:43:24 AM »
Some days ago, a platinum-gilded steel great sword bearing my makers mark were found nay far from the beetle's nest by the River Luna and returned to me.

If ye be the rightful owner, please find me to lay claim to this excellent blade.
If ye can describe its alterations, it be yours.

Best Regards,
Conner o'Clan Cunningham
Currently Playing:
Conner o'Clan Cunningham, Cando Weaselbite

On the sidelines but ready for action:
Tychon Corynian, Bjarna Blitzthorn, Remo Fenberry, Yerrith Greenstone, Gryllus Athens, Pristi Feld

Famous Seamus

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 03:26:16 PM »
[The following is written in Common and Elvish and placed around Vallaki and the outskirts:]

Attention--

I found a pair of shortswords and a pouch of fangs in the sanctuary crypts yesterday. If they belong to you, please leave word for me at Christ's Church in Vallaki or seek me out in the outskirts. I wear a white cloak and a white tabard with a red cross emblazoned on the chest.

To prove you are the rightful owner, you will be asked to describe the weapon and the approximate amount of fang in the pouch.

Walk in the Light.

- V. Carro

//Find me in-game or message me here or on Discord: Famous Seamus#3915.

Famous Seamus

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 08:58:39 PM »
[The following is written in Common and Elvish and placed around Vallaki and the outskirts:]

Found in the slums district, at the corner of the Old Svalich Road near the street to the Gaping Wound: one dagger, one shield, and a pouch of coin.

If they belong to you, please leave word for me at Christ's Church--Warehouse Two--or seek me out around the city. I wear a white cloak and a white tabard with a red cross emblazoned on the chest.

To prove you are the rightful owner, you will be asked to describe the weapon, the shield, and the approximate amount of fang in the pouch. If you do not claim them within a week's time of this broadside's posting, the items shall be donated.

Walk in the Light.

- V. Carro

//Find me in game, or message me here and ping me on Discord (Famous Seamus#3915).