Author Topic: A letter left in Vodals room addressed to him.  (Read 577 times)

Destinysdesire

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Lord
A letter left in Vodals room addressed to him.
« on: September 27, 2020, 01:16:45 PM »
*A letter is found under Vodals clothes in his dresser, sealed with wax and sigil of the Morninglord , Inside is a well documented letter in fine writing*

Dear brother....

I wish I could tell you this in person....but I know for a fact that you would never...ever accept what I am going to write here. So I will tell you here...in two days from writing this letter, someone will deliver my sword and spear to you as well as my robes, if they do, it means I will have failed my mission. To honor the promise I made Florette when I first accepted her as my Sister. That I would protect and care for her no matter what. I have gone where I heard rumor she was....the silver threads monastery. I know you said shes unreachable...but I swore an oath and I am obligated to try. If not....then I will try and put her down once and for all and save her soul under the Morninglords Light.

I pray you can forgive me. Its not what you wanted, but its something I have to do...I gave my word, and I would rather die trying, then leave her damned. I cannot sleep or eat with the knowledge she has been damned. I have tried, I just don't have it in me to abandon my sister. Part of me will forever hate that I am abandoning you for this. You taught me well though, and I will do everything in my power to come home....but if I don't, you are the best brother and teacher one could have. Please don't blame yourself...I failed her when I left her alone....I cant leave her now.

*a teardrop stains the page, a permanent mark left behind*

May the Morninglord watch over me as I attempt to do his work one more time. If I fail, may he claim me once and for all.

Alestra Dragonsbane
Lightcarrier of the Morninglord