Author Topic: Horns & Sundries  (Read 708 times)

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
Horns & Sundries
« on: August 01, 2020, 03:32:16 AM »
Left in Degannwy.

Sildaî to my distant cousins.

I have been granted some goods by a well-traveled kinsman that I am to distribute among residents at no cost.
Included are a scimitar called Vigil, a Headband of the Binder, a Helm of the Eagle, an amulet of extension, a Sithican mace called Ihachelang, a shimmering sash, a spell-book for mages, and a Shadovar Ring.
If you would like to receive a piece from this selection, seek me out.
I will be ensuring that petitioners are, indeed, residents, with Degannwy's best interests in mind, and a clear conscience.

As for my own needs, I am searching for the horns from devilish creatures and will pay handsomely for their retrieval.

Ólendin.

It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hospice Faction Information Here!

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
Re: Horns & Sundries
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 07:25:12 AM »
Left in Degannwy with some amendments.

Sildaî to my distant cousins.

I have been granted some goods by a well-traveled kinsman that I am to distribute among residents at no cost.
Included are a scimitar called Vigil, a Headband of the Binder, a Helm of the Eagle, an amulet of extension,
a Sithican mace called Ihachelang, a shimmering sash, a spell-book for mages, and a Shadovar Ring.

If you would like to receive a piece from this selection, seek me out.
I will be ensuring that petitioners are, indeed, residents, with Degannwy's best interests in mind, and a clear conscience.

Furthermore, I am offering bundles of strong alchemical arrows to kin for a price of three hundred fang a bundle.

As for my own needs, I am searching for the horns from devilish creatures and will pay handsomely for their retrieval.

You can find me in Degannwy's kitchen most of the time.

Ólendin.

Spoiler: show
// Ping me on Discord if you can't find me IG: Nacre Cicatrix#6977
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hospice Faction Information Here!