You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Craft appearance bug  (Read 517 times)

Ken14

• Undead Master
Craft appearance bug
« on: July 25, 2020, 04:40:40 PM »
I had just bbought a steel full plate with electrum gilding and bodak-lining from Conner Cunningham. When I was crafting the appearance, the screen got stuck.

I tried relogging, but the armor was gone when I logged back.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 04:47:15 PM by Ken14 »

the_blind_beholder

• The Underworld
  • New to the Mists
Re: Craft appearance bug
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 06:13:54 PM »
I had a similar problem with a steel full plate with electrum giling and ancient croc lining crafted by Conner Cunningham. I'd put a general request in to get it replaced, but I was about to post here as well when I saw this thread.

Here's the info from my GR:

I have a platinum-gilded steel full plate that has glitched. It seems mechanically functional, but the torso/bicep/pelvis/thigh appearances are empty. At some point during editing the robe, I was kicked from the crafting menu. Now the armor and robe options cannot be changed, as can be seen in the screenshots below. I have tried swapping out armor slots, restarting the game, and editing in the OOC room. The item also cannot be traded.

Spoiler: Appearance of crafting menu & armor • show

Spoiler: Item stats • show

Edit: As of the last reset before 7:30pm CST on 7/28, the item is absent from my inventory.
i say it to you like it's something you have any choice in
if you weren't important then why would i waste all my poison

Xhaeli Rilyn'ae & Augustin Adamachi

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Craft appearance bug
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2020, 07:24:09 PM »
These issues should now be fixed. Let me know if they occur again, or if any other strange behavior occurs.