Author Topic: Level down  (Read 536 times)

CAEL

• New to the Mists
Level down
« on: July 20, 2020, 06:18:49 PM »
Name:
Level Down

Where:
Occured in Vallaki, Blue Water Inn

When:
When I leveled up to 4.

What:
Had accumulated enough xp for a double ding, levled up to 3 with no issue, but upon finishing the level to 4 found myself reset to lvl 2 but with max xp.

Recreate:
Double ding.

Ideas:
May have something to do with background selection.

zDark Shadowz

Re: Level down
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2020, 06:40:46 PM »
Its odd that one would drop down twice.

Could this be the case of an unselected deity for your class?

Did you pick a class that requires a compulsory feat? (Picking up ranger, but not using the lvl 1 bonus feat to select your Favoured Enemy)?

Without knowing your classes or class selection, its difficult to debug. Though in the case of a delevel the reason should be listed in yellow in your combat log.

You can also reupdate your XP/due level up quickly by dropping a gold piece and picking it up again, or relogging, to retake your level, and maybe resting again after successfully getting level 3 will give you back level 4.

CAEL

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2020, 06:49:16 PM »
Tried the gold trick and it got me back to lvl3.

And yes, it may have something to do with deity selection, looked at the log and there was such a prompt after the delevel.

zDark Shadowz

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2020, 06:59:10 PM »
I'm not entire surely if the command is @deity xxxx, @setdeity or @set deity but one of those should help you out in picking a deity appropriate to your chosen domains (if any) & alignment, where xxxx is the name of your deity.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 07:08:35 PM by zDark Shadowz »

CAEL

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 07:01:33 PM »
I did use the @deity x command to no further change. (Other than having a deity)