You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: The Shared Table  (Read 854 times)

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
The Shared Table
« on: July 14, 2020, 10:23:55 PM »
A poster is affixed to the gate of Degannwy!

The Shared Table

In the spirit of acquainting ourselves with the myriad of distant lands from which members of our community hail, we invite distant kin to share a traditional meal from their home-place.

Be it fare from the forest, the rivers, the lakes, the fields, or the mountains, all are welcome to bring something to the table.
Do try to avoid preparing meat dishes if possible: many of our kin do not consume flesh-that-bleeds.
We'll enjoy a little banquet, tea, wine, and some merry conversation.

This gathering will be informal, and held in the warmth of Degannwy's sanctum, upstairs.
Kith are welcome to attend so long as they are respectful.

⟐   ⟐   ⟐

Please mark the bottom of this notice appropriately so that I know how many places to set.

Please, please, please: only vote if you do intend to attend the event, as I set up the event in anticipation of those numbers.
If you change your mind/can no longer attend, you can remove your vote.
Save the beech trees! :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 03:17:20 AM by Homebrew Hokum »
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hospice Faction Information Here!

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
Re: The Shared Table
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 01:05:46 AM »
A small addition is made to the original notice.

I will be going to the port market in Lucine this week.
Please leave a note for me if you need me to fetch particular spices, exotic fruits, or other needful ingredients.

Ólendin.

Duayne

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 07:41:02 AM »
-Ólendin

Please see if there are any Orosks at the market for me; It is unlikely there will be any, so an alternative can be any golden-skinned citrus fruit.

Let me know the cost upon your return.

-Jankr

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 09:06:44 AM »
The posters still circulate in Degannwy, and in addition, are placed along woodland roads and near the human town in the north: Vallaki.

The Shared Table

In the spirit of acquainting ourselves with the myriad of distant lands from which members of our community hail, we invite distant kin to share a traditional meal from their home-place.

Be it fare from the forest, the rivers, the lakes, the fields, or the mountains, all are welcome to bring something to the table.
Do try to avoid preparing meat dishes if possible: many of our kin do not consume flesh-that-bleeds.
We'll enjoy a little banquet, tea, wine, and some merry conversation.

This gathering will be informal, and held in the warmth of Degannwy's sanctum, upstairs.
Kith are welcome to attend so long as they are respectful.

⟐   ⟐   ⟐

Tables will be prepared an hour ahead of time for you to set your dish upon.

⟐   ⟐   ⟐

Please mark the bottom of this notice appropriately so that I know how many places to set.

(( 'Presentation tables' will allow for you to write a name + description of your character's dish. ))