Author Topic: A letter is left on deganny, the writing seems abit rushed.  (Read 1047 times)

pedrolenzi

• New to the Mists
"Fair folk of vallaki and beyond the mist, in consideration of the last issues of direction the elves attempted to make on their own, it was decided mutually, that a council needs to be form to aid our people.
The meeting is to start and give people a weeks worth of time to decide their votes.
Other important information related to it shall be spoken there. More information will be added soon."

pedrolenzi

• New to the Mists
Re: A letter is left on deganny, the writing seems abit rushed.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 11:16:42 AM »
(Another letter is placed)

Meeting today (6pm east) to talk to any elf and half elves. Tomorrows meeting at (8 pm GMT+3).  Fridays meeting will be attempt to be in deganney all day to colect any voice who is not able to on those dates. Weekend to be chosen yet.

//contact Beatrice (pedrolenzi#9865) for anything.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:37:11 PM by pedrolenzi »

Hathor

• Dark Lord
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 01:41:15 PM »
To those discussing and leading the future of Degannwy,

Has the time and day for the weekend meeting been chosen yet? Additionally, in the interest of transparency, I believe it should be considered that any decisions or major meeting notes be posted publicly after each meeting. I will assist with this if it is desired, though I understand Beatrice has been taking notes on the meeting so that is unlikely.

With fondness,
Manishie

pedrolenzi

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 03:35:26 PM »
A board is placed in the outside, on it the following:
The meetings of the weekend can be organized by the elves themselves, since I will not be able to attend, but i hope my abscence will not halt the talks.

● We have raised the idea of a council made of 5 memebers, which represents a particular group or organization of elves or half elves. We have yet to come up with a idea on how to select them.

● We have talk about having one of those represents the half elves if they so desire.

● We have also heard the wish for more small events to make people know each other more.

I will make more notes on the board as more topics are raises.

Signed: Beatrice~

Hathor

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 05:22:55 PM »
Carefully painted on the noticeboard which has been keeping track of the council going-ons:

Sun-day meeting

We have discussed today the need for a meeting on Sun-day, to:
- Confirm agreement that a council will be formed
- How the council will be shaped
- How votes for the council and its representatives will be made

I will post meeting notes here and update them as needed, as Beatrice may be unable to meet it. Votes can be written here on any posted proposals. If you cannot make it, please do not hesitate to speak up and make your voice heard in written form before or after the meeting. A sum of the decisions and votes will be tallied at the end of the next day.

-- Food and drink will be provided, feel free to pitch in!

With fondness,
Manishie

// 6 pm EST, same time as the first meeting!

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
A note on gatherings.
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 09:50:36 PM »
Firstly, I apologise for the staggered nature of gatherings this last month. It has been a time of personal difficulties that is now behind me.

Social gatherings will gladly resume beginning with the little banquet at the month's end. Hopefully, a time that will suit most of our itinerant kin can be chosen.
I will be aiming to organise at least one gathering every fortnight with a myriad of themes and leisure activities: cooking, painting, foraging, meditation, brewing, story-telling, and so on.
If you have any suggestions, please send word to me. I spend much of my time in the upstairs kitchen or the study carrel.

A servant of Degannwy evermore,
Ólendin.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Hathor

• Dark Lord
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2020, 03:47:29 PM »
Carefully painted on the noticeboard which has been keeping track of the council going-ons:

Sun-day meeting

We have discussed today the need for a meeting on Sun-day, to:
- Confirm agreement that a council will be formed
- How the council will be shaped
- How votes for the council and its representatives will be made

I will post meeting notes here and update them as needed, as Beatrice may be unable to meet it. Votes can be written here on any posted proposals. If you cannot make it, please do not hesitate to speak up and make your voice heard in written form before or after the meeting. A sum of the decisions and votes will be tallied at the end of the next day.

-- Food and drink will be provided, feel free to pitch in!

With fondness,
Manishie

// 6 pm EST, same time as the first meeting!

//This is in about 2 hours!