Author Topic: relationship between RP and action server  (Read 2959 times)

Maffa

• Dark Power
relationship between RP and action server
« on: July 05, 2020, 04:46:42 AM »
Hi there. Im playing on both servers right now (with two different classes), and i was wondering if and how the action server is differently managed from the rp server. Of course the xp progression is blatant whereas in the rp is subtle, that much i can see:) Is there a different xp progression scale (as there are no rp xp to be gained), are there different spawns/spawn ratings etc. 

Since the action server should be pretty much WYSIWYG i hope Im not asking for too much.

Thanks

Character List:

Marph - Closured
Marius Rucescu - Closured
Romeo Lascaris - Closured

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
Re: relationship between RP and action server
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2020, 04:52:32 AM »
If I recall correctly, it's entirely the same, except you can play prestige classes without an application, more XP rewarded to supplement the lack of RP XP, and DMs aren't active there. The spawns probably don't grow faster, but there's no one around to hit those dungeons regularly, so they stay maxed out for a long time.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 01:54:33 PM »
Basically what Sardine said. Can't join any factions and stuff either, so no Red Vardo gear for you!

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 03:34:40 PM »
Is there a way to get to know crafting recipes for people in the action? There's no one around to ask to and we could use not banging our heads in the dark...

Character List:

Marph - Closured

FinalHeaven

• Ba'al Verzi
  • The Underworld
  • Dark Power
  • dat boi
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 08:15:20 PM »
Is there a way to get to know crafting recipes for people in the action? There's no one around to ask to and we could use not banging our heads in the dark...
There are several spreadhseets floating around with those answers.  If you can find someone willing to share one that would be your answer, but the info isn't directly available on the action server.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 04:48:56 AM »
You can use the examine object player tool to see if an item is a craftable item but otherwise recipes really are FOIG sorry. If it was provided to the action server the information would surely leak to the RP one.

i fail to see the problem. Rping is a choice, not a obligation [edit: i mean you rp becauser it's your fun, it's what thegame is about, and you shouldnt police it]. If you were to make a new character that new character should learn from someone else what the old one already knows. If you cheese you way through you are just harming your experience. It's like going to the cinema and browse reddit rather than watching the movie.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:04:19 AM by Maffa »

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Iluvatar / Madness

• Ex-Community Council
  • Developers
  • Dark Power
  • The Madness
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 08:32:12 AM »
Here is the post that was made upon release of the action server :

https://www.nwnravenloft.com/forum/index.php?topic=52751.msg637834#msg637834
Iluvatar
Iluvatar-2
Iluvatar NCE
Madness

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 09:40:13 AM »

THANKS! This is the piece of info i was looking for!

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 04:20:54 AM »

Another thing i noticed is that you cannot reach the OOC room from the rest menu. In general the rest menu is much leaner than the RPG. We had an issue with relevelling after a reset and the player that got stuck during the procvess and wanted to reach the relevelling gem in the OOC room but there is no access from the rest menu.

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 11:42:17 AM »
You should be able to reach the OOC area from the rest menu, when you access it at a rest area, such as an inn room, or the visitor's tent in the Vistani Camp, for example.
This OOC lounge isn't the one that you spawn in after a reset, but I believe some relevel crystals got added to this area in a recent update.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 11:52:52 AM »
no there is no choice to be made. you can either rest, see character info, see crafting info, manage the message settings, or cancel the rest. Just these 5.

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 02:27:00 PM »
To clarify, you have tried checking the rest menu while in an inn room?

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 02:49:48 PM »
Yes. Action server.
INside an inn, bought the room, inside the room, rest, safe location, ecc.

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Iridni Ren

• L'injustice à la fin produit l'indépendance.
  • Dark Power
  • When all other lights go out
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 03:20:43 PM »
I looked at the server list details, and both the action server and RP server list the same version of the module (2_23c).

I would think, however, they are not. It's possible that the two servers use only startup and configuration settings to differentiate how they work?

Otherwise, differences imply that the two servers are not actually the same version of the module.

My windows cracked, but they can be replaced.
Your arm will tire throwing stones my way.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 03:46:15 PM »
well they have to be different since they have different settings for different gameplays... it's just that i didnt see a thingh about the ooc thing and since this is the third time in three days someone resets the server during my night time im starting to wonder if it isnt someone that wants to relevel for free

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 03:54:14 PM »
well they have to be different since they have different settings for different gameplays...

I think you're right because some of the differences don't seem to be configurable through settings.

Which implies that the action server is unlikely to be receiving all the bug fixes and other changes of the RP server (and probably has bugs unique to it...that will be very low priority as far as being addressed).

Although I understand the necessity of this, based on the stated purpose of the action server, it's unfortunate in that the extremely low player count there does allow for easier reproducible testing of some features than on the RP server.

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 05:26:43 PM »
They use the same module.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

Maffa

• Dark Power
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 05:34:44 PM »
Another thing that irks me quite a bit is that at every reset all maps reset as well. Since i like make notations of stuff around, this is quite bothersome.

Character List:

Marph - Closured

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2020, 06:52:13 PM »
(playing Radriel on action)

Having been on action for nearly two months now, and seeing how the xp gain modifier works, I can honestly say that we are not getting more xp on action than on the rp server. Once the modifier is down it takes 20+ days for it to go fully back up, until then if you fight something worth xp it immediately tanks again and things are worthless so far as xp. I have seen it say i should level numerous times now, rested, and went from a full xp bar to nearly nothing. It is extremely frustrating to find out that things are worth xp but you only get to keep between 1 and 10% of that xp simply because you made a level (which cuts the gain modifier by at least 1/4th every time).
It's not like we can sit around rping for xp on action since it is turned off, traps and locks give no xp for disabling/unlocking, so basically you're just sitting around staring at a wall or making a new character for several days at a time. bounty xp is also cut by the modifier, not that they are worth much of anything xp wise any way. Lore xp also cuts the modifier down (ie, from gravestones near terg, the sign in the werewolf den, the two statues in the crypt in the skirts.), though not as much as fighting monsters.

I thought the whole idea for action was to explore, dungeon, have fun, and allow a place for cross platform play. But no one is going to want to do anything when they constantly see their hard earned xp (which is against max spawns that can easily kill people) get turned into next to nothing. It's quite common to go through a dungeon with a group, see the xp gained show you've leveled three or four times, rest, and all of a sudden you realize you haven't gotten hardly any xp. It's honestly sickening.

My suggestion would be to adjust the settings on the modifier recovery for action, most of the people on there are just playing two to three hours a day, if that. The modifier only goes up four bars each day, out of about a hundred (hard to count them all since they are tiny). Since all xp gained is via killing monsters, it might be best to increase the amount gained each day. 
On a side note, maybe fix the issue where your exhaustion remains the same as when you logged out even if it's hours later.

There's also the issue of everything being set to no-pvp, but anyone using aoe spells can kill anyone they want.

The ooc area is not accessible via any rest areas/inn rooms, the rest menu itself is jacked up as well. You have to go forward and backwards just to make a campfire.

You do loose xp on forced respawn, this has been tested by more than myself, levels have been lost. (though it seems significantly less, won't know unless i reach level 15 and have to respawn, if i lose two to three levels at that point then I can honestly say it's no different from rp.)

Rest durations don't seem any different from rp, unless you guys have to wait more than 3/4 hours by level 7.

Npcs hate people based on race, dwarves, half orcs, elves, if your cha isn't 10 or higher (12 or higher for dwarves and half orcs). Those poor dwarves can't even go into valliki from character creation because starting ocr is so absurd.

There are crafters on action, I am one myself, and I am happy to help anyone needing info that I have regarding the systems.

Spawning on action is tempermental, sometimes things spawn, sometimes they don't. Commonly visited areas are almost always maxed, areas which are farmed down require two to three real life days to return to max.

I'm rather disappointed that the subrace and origin set up was turned off/removed as the extra skill points can help new characters.

The exhaustion system most likely should have been turned off with the lack of rp xp as well. It's rather sad to say, oh, i have to stop fighting in the middle of a mob or dungeon, because all of a sudden your attack is -4 or worse.

To be honest, you can make level 5 with in four or five hours (give or take) if you know where to go and really push it. (This can be done solo with certain characters and the correct feat selection, even on rp). Once you reach level 4 or 5 between 1 and 3 real life days, then your xp gain modifier is cut down to the bare minimum. It's then more of a waiting game, as even going after higher xp/more dangerous mobs will only grant you next to nothing for xp. I would assume this would be the hitting the wall message, which of course can be pushed. If you do fight certain mobs (which will kill most people), then you might gain one or two bars of xp (even though it states before rest that you should have gained a whole level).
I honestly don't mind slightly slow leveling, but the fact that it's taken two real life months just to get to level 8 is a bit painful when one can see that they should have been getting vastly more xp, but it's severely nerfed. So basically, you can make it to level 5 with in the first few hours, then it takes two + real life months to gain three more levels. I do realize that not many people will know the areas, mobs, loot, and so forth as I do, but I've been playing on the server off and on for nearly two decades. I can only imagine how the group playing via xbox feels.
I have tried helping with crafted things, but even after two months most of my crafting is limited to areas I can go to at level 8 either solo or with one or two others. And that's on toons specifically designed to open locks, tank, and use the limited crafted advantages available.

My current goal is to try and reach a level at which perf is manageable, since that is the only place I know of where platinum is. After all, the majority of players either have to make multiple toons or have to make a caster type character to even attempt to survive. I'm hoping to at least somehow manage perf with just potions and sr, but I am pretty certain it wont go that well once I reach an appropriate level, maybe 15 or so, which of course, it most likely going to take five or six more months at the rate things are going. (And I have all day to play, not just two to three hours.)

So, while it is only mildly annoying to me, it might actually scare off a good majority of players on cross platform in regards to leveling and surviving. The server is designed for a group, but on action that is one thing that is most often lacking.

It might not be something that is considered, but the possibility of allowing faction entry via npcs might help. Ie, I know the morning lords have gear to fight undead, the vardo have gear to deal with traps and locks, ezerites have gear vs shape changers and undead, and so forth. I realize that would be a huge amount of work though, and perhaps not worth all the time to do it for a hand full of players.

Currently on average I can honestly say there are between 15 and 20 players who are relatively constant on acton. But not always on at the same time.

At level 9, when respawning, you lose just over 1 level. Xp modifier doesn't reset (point of fact it went down), so the more you have to respawn the longer it will take to get your level back. For specifics, I was 9, halfway to ten, respawning put me at 8 and 25% to 9 and dropped my xp mod from about 1/3 down to the p in xp.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 03:25:09 PM by Janarah »
"Life is full of mysteries, why can I not be one myself?"
~Nightwolf
Current: Rabbit/ Kalis
Shelved mostly: Sudhri / Atlantia / Radriel/ Herophile Sybil/ Lliannia/ Belia
Closured (dead or other): Marius/ Calous/ Ellana/ Radu/ Ania/ Anica/ Olath

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2020, 12:13:07 AM »
Other things of note on action:

The crypt below the church in the skirts, the xp is terrible. It goes from what I assume is child corpses, decrepit skeletons, and recent dead to maddened and skeletal warriors and knights. The first bits range from level 1 to 3, the maddened, warriors, and knights are of course level 6 and up. Regardless of that, the xp is negligible given the threat and their outstanding anti stealth skills. The only reason why I can guess at their levels is due to the repost domain, which has finally made turning work correctly ish. I can gauge levels based on what my cleric can instantly drop level by level.
Something to buffer the inbetween would be kind of nice, a good level 4-5 spawn between the low and high end. The loot is actually rather nice, which has surprised me, but I no longer see the scholars ring, which was invaluable when playing a human due to the utter darkness everywhere. I have noticed that by level six to nine, the crypt is no longer worth xp, with the exception of max spawn with knights. However, given that on action your likelihood of having a mage or cleric near by to buff you is minimal, they can be quite deadly.

I've also noted that there is some issue with the agrat, ghast, and ghoul models. Continuing attack, cleave, and the turning energy bursts to hurt undead do not usually register on those with in the area of effect. Combat nearly always stops after killing one and you have to retarget another. I'm not sure if it's a collision issue on the model or a hitbox issue, if nwn even has hit boxes for creatures.

Gaining a small amount of xp really tanks the xp modifier bar, this may be by design. It regens at about 4 bars a day, and appears to have 100 bars, of which only 99 fill up after 20 days if you completely go wild and try to gain xp, which can be done with in about four to five hours of play, even fighting worthless enemies. I would recommend doubling the modifier gain per day, so that it only takes 10 days to fill up instead of 20.

Some one, and I don't know who it is, has a real pension for moving and trying to hide corpses.  People are repeatedly attacking npcs. And sometimes npcs are just randomly going hostile.
I went into tigans to try and buy traps on my rogue, only to find that the hooded figures were all hostile and had to book it. I am not sure what is causing that, and I have no idea how to fix it. No other npcs are hostile, so it's a mystery to me. This apparently is happening with other players in regards to the ml faction, and others. I wish I could offer a better solution to the repeated faction issues for others.

The exhaustion ticks once every minute, meaning you can get across one and a half maps before fully exhausted, unless on a monk, at which you can make it to three maps or three and a half with the speed boost. One hour seems to last about six minutes. I would say maybe change the timer to once every three min, but that's just my opinion. I would imagine adventurers are use to traveling and wouldn't get exhausted just running through a bunch of corn fields.

The rest timer is still increasing per level as it does on the rp server, so by level six you have about a twenty to thirty minute wait between rests. Given that spells have such a short duration, and I won't even get into the pitiful 1 minute or less summons which won't even survive the first ten seconds of combat, more often than not it's a lot of waiting around. I would suggest increasing the duration of summons, since there are feats to make them more viable. Five minutes is less than an ingame hour and that would make them much more viable.

Exhausted, pause and wait, out of spells, pause and wait. Dungeons such as the werewolf cave take over an hour to do when below level 8, because at level 9 everything in the werewolf cave seems to not want to give any xp even though it can rip your face off. I'm not really sure that xp needs to be increased, the cave has been that way for as long as I can remember and I've been playing on potm off and on for nearly two decades. It would be up to the devs to change anything there.

I'm not sure how the checks work in the caves under the dwarf city, but it often triggers two or three times in a row for no apparent reason. There is no distinguishable timer, and it can trigger up to 20 times in one minute or as little as five. I get that it should be random, but with dc's ranging from 8 to 42 for discipline it can get ridiculous, especially with the modified damage which can be from 2 to 20  now. I mean, if it's made to just discourage going there and to kill people, then that's fine. It can just be avoided. But as it stand currently it's not challenging, it's just ridiculous and there's no point in trying to go down there until you're over level 13 with crafted gear and stone skin, since the spell ghostly can no longer protect you from falling rocks. Maybe regulate the checks with a timer to fix some of this?

The back entrance of terg and the spider cave entrance is a huge lag fest, with about 20 + morghs and 15 + whispers duking it out, not to mention the no xp 50% concealment dogs fighting the dire craig cats. Just attempting to go up there is asking for the game to time you out with the 50+ web spells and all the monsters fighting one another so that all you can do is watch and be robbed of any xp you might have gotten trying to fight them yourself.  I might suggest picking only the terg spawn outside of the cave to mitigate all the spider spells.

Every reset one area decides not to spawn at random, this last one it was all the dungeons in har'akir. The one before that was hazlan, all of hazlan.  Before that it was sithicus. Before that it was the mist and perf. It seems pretty random as to guess whether or not areas are working or spawning and you won't know till you get a ways in. I don't know what to recommend to fix this.

It would be a nice addition to re-enable backgrounds and subraces for those who might want to give them a try. This of course would just be a nice option.

I have suggested turning rp xp back on to give people something to do, and was asked if I wanted to rp why not just go to the rp server. My reasons are simple, there are key people I don't want anything to do with there, and the last attempt I made to go to the rp server a month or so back ended up with my brand new char being killed less than five min out of creation by other players. So, I see no need to go to an environment which is going to be that much of a hassle. I wont express some of the other players concerns, as that is their place to do so.

Since there seems to be some sort of faction issue, and apparently some issue with the xbox players "accidentally" attacking npcs (I won't state my opinion on the matter), when the ooc lounge is in, maybe some sort of faction reset crystal? I'm guessing that is doable? Otherwise they will have to keep pestering dm's to come fix them. I can't really think of any other solution to remedy that issue.

Given that most players don't seem to realize that you can get neg prot for the shadow forest, or how to make potions for such, the level drain from ghost stags, ghosts in the monastery, shadows in the forests, and so forth can become a real issue and deterrent for new players since the high level cleric in the church can't fix it. I would suggest adding an offer to fix such for a fee to liz's conversation.

Given that everything under the sun, shadows, and so forth is trapped and locked, it would be nice if the multiclassing restrictions were removed. Otherwise, people have and will, make rogue chars just to swap out to get to loot. I do not know if that is even viable, since it's probably part of the hak packs, and spells can still kill players. This puts casters at an advantage to troll anyone else on the server and kill them. Since there is no party system, if that would even matter given all the spells have been modified I think, there is an issue. The no pvp setting does not apply fully it seems, I have no honest way of recommending how to fix that. Even single target spells affect other players, such as baleful polymorph, paralysis, flesh to stone, etc. I'm just putting this part up before it potentially becomes a problem.

Traps can still hurt other players if the player who placed them logs out. This might actually be a bug that affects rp as well.
~Nightwolf

Iridni Ren

• Dark Power
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2020, 12:56:19 AM »
I've also noted that there is some issue with the agrat, ghast, and ghoul models. Continuing attack, cleave, and the turning energy bursts to hurt undead do not usually register on those with in the area of effect. Combat nearly always stops after killing one and you have to retarget another.

Have noticed this on the RP server as well. I'm not sure it's limited to just those models either. My PC seems to drop out of combat more than previously. I haven't been there in a while, but it would happen in the water-filled mines near Port (which also feature undead, so that's a common factor).

And sometimes npcs are just randomly going hostile.
I went into tigans to try and buy traps on my rogue, only to find that the hooded figures were all hostile and had to book it. I am not sure what is causing that, and I have no idea how to fix it. No other npcs are hostile, so it's a mystery to me. This apparently is happening with other players in regards to the ml faction, and others. I wish I could offer a better solution to the repeated faction issues for others.

This *could* be an issue that happens on the RP server too that is caused by not logging all the way out when relogging. That is, if you log out but don't quit the game and then log back in, sometimes random NPCs are hostile.

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2020, 11:44:05 AM »
Well, Brimstone fixed my rogue, apparently I was marked as faction hostile to whatever faction the shady hooded people in tigans belong to. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm pretty certain that you only get marked as hostile to a faction by either a dm or a player in the faction, and I was fairly certain we were told that on action we couldn't get into factions.
And since I didn't attack them, I'm guessing that wouldn't be the reason. Any ideas anyone?

Either way, i should be able to go buy discounted traps again on my rogue, well, discounted compared to the pawn shop. Thanks Brim!
~Nightwolf

Yrgael

• New to the Mists
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2020, 10:39:11 AM »
I feel Janarah covered most of the ideas I had. But, without changing the game from the RP format, I have some ideas.

1) Advertising. Have not seen anything that mentions Action server. Good for practice, good for those who do not want heavy RP and for those who want to change up their experience, going from one to the other.
2) RP has looing for RP. It would be nice, since we have no global to have an "looking for Action". Groups can be formed and lowbies may get some help from some more experienced players.
3) Experience for "talking". Game questions, how is your Mom, RP that people feel comfortable with, etc. Definitely no where near the RP servers. Killing makes levels, not talking. But it would create a sense of community, why people play MMOs. When darkness falls across the land... Go "hang out" instead of "Well, 72 minute break...
4) This may have changed or maybe I missed it; but the gates do not seem to close at night. That is Action. Realize your crafting went to long, find a way out. That was one of my first real experience on the RP server. Great RP. "the guy who helped me out and showed me around the sewers."; but also intense Action. I have found some hidey holes that may let me make it to dawn...
5) SLEEP, limited and get your spells back. Rest, remove fatigue.
6) With being locked out of the RP OCC, no appearance change. (And I miss the hot tub. Don't judge.)
7) NO GLOBAL EVER! Get to know someone, talk about whatever. Blurting it out to everyone, NO!

Have been playing Ravenloft since it came out. 1st, 2nd and 3rd editions. 2nd edition used The Mighty Fortesee to make guns more common. Fear is from trying to make something work that will save you. Or kill you.

Thanks for your time. Make it to sunrise.

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 01:05:19 AM »
I am honestly not entirely certain what Yrgeal is saying, but good on him/her.

I have noticed that my previous assessment of the xp mod bar is incorrect. I have waited since july 9th, for the xp modification bar to grow, and it has remained at about 25 bars with no increase. I am uncertain as to how to report this as a bug or as something that needs to be adjusted. I have noticed that being level drained and resting will bug out your xp mod and gain bars and I am wondering if that might have something to do with the stalemate with it all.
Before any snide remarks are made (yes, I am getting use to them on the discord and forums), this is waiting from jul 9 until jul 18 with absolutely no change in xp mod bar on action, which makes no sense whatsoever. This however is not true on my other characters, which makes me believe that resting while level drained may have actually broken something with the customized xp system. Mind, the xp system from what one can see on action goes off of three bars, xp gained since last rest, xp till level, and xp modifier. So, even if your third bar says you have made a level it is 90% lying to you as the mod bar will subtract anything from 10 to 99% xp from what you might have gained via killing things.
Obviously this is a leveling control method, which works wonderfully on the rp server with rp xp; however, rp xp is turned off on action and people are left waiting approximately a month or more to try and make one level after five. I won't even go into the absurdity of this. I do however realize that coding the servers differently would require two different dev teams, dms, and a great deal of time. At this juncture, I can only ask that somehow devs are incorporated for the action, or at least misc dm's for acton events or fixing con/death bugs/faction bugs.
I will put in an application later for this matter, though, this would of course require action and rp to have different passwords to avoid issues, and I am uncertain if it would be considered given the training needed for the systems in potm. Still, it is quite apparent that a dm of some standing is needed on action via the issues correlated with factions/consoles/and so forth.

~Nightwolf

Janarah

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 05:41:20 AM »
aha, finally id'd maddened corpses via the eye examine tool. . .took a 16 lore. . .and double checked. . .lvl 2 undead with a +4 turn resistance. . .which could be countered with various feats. . .the ones in game are not lvl 2, as a lvl 6 cleric with divine energy, imp turn, sun dom, ripost dom, and other boost turn feats cannot kill them.  Judging by my riposte cleric on action at level 7, with all the bonus feats and domain (should be turning at lvl 10-14 give or take), cannot kill said lvl 2 undead, most assuredly under half her level. (Note not worth xp at her level). Also, juju zombies do not have +1 fists in 3.0/3.5/4.0/or 5 e. They do have a 5 dr magic/slashing, and some other bits. Thus, the bludg dmg reduc (5e). In no record, does the juju receive +1 fists as a monk or as magical fists. I did check the van richten books for undead and the ravenloft book. All of the records/listings to include books which have to be bought, list different stats and resistances for these undead; however, juju zombies never seem to show above level three in any listed reference which is official. This means, that a cleric with riposte domain and appropriate feats and cha should be able to turn and kill them by level six at most; however, this is not the case for whatever reason.

Aside from the zombies in the ml crypt in the skirts being worthless for xp after level five/six, there is also the matter of the skeletal warriors/knights, which also drop off for xp at the same level despite having a high ac and to hit.  Judging by what little I know of the standard xp system, these creatures should be a cr 2 to 4 by themselves, and in groups higher. This means that at level two or three, each maddened corpse defeated should be worth about 500 - 600 xp. I'm no math genius, but something isn't adding up right when i am on a level 3 char and three juju zombies are only giving 1 bar out of 100 on the xp gained scale with a full modifier bar. Especially when they are buffed up higher than they are meant to be by cannon standards.

Mind, I honestly don't care how much of a pain the intro crypt is, but it certainly needs to be worth a players effort xp wise when it will kill them. Sense the intro under church crypt stops giving xp for over half the creatures in it at level 5/6, but they can still demolish you, it might need a little tweaking on xp. By level 7 there is on the hevuca's and the knights (if they spawn) that will give xp in the intro crypt. 

My opinion is that the ml crypt below the church needs to be redone in the same manner as the lich tower near terg, just to show what happened to priest Zhacharia (sp?), and lead into more of a rp event/storyline.  As Zach was the one to give the password to the crypt behind the church (i'm fairly certain he was the npc that gave it), there should  be some story and lore down there to compensate fr his loss, other than, "oh we died here, etc, etc." on the statues.

It's also rather curious as to why a creature with a + 6 perception (spot/search for layman's terms) would be able to find a rogue with a 25-30 hide and ms every single time.

A great many things seem to have an over inflated spot/search/listen of late. Wolves, large wolves/worgs/dire wolves/pack leaders, just to name a few. A 35 hide and ms should be more than enough to sneak by such, but apparently it's not any more. The werewolves are just as bad, but i will defer to them being maxed on action for their absurd spot/search/listen skills when just trying to sneak by.  With invis, apparently it's not an issue  however. . .but this is not something that should be needed as a constant to travel day or night.

The timer for exhaustion and rest is exactly the same between action and rp, i just double checked tonight.

I cannot accurately check the difference in xp between rp and action, since one cannot see the bar gains on rp. But, my guess is that they are exactly the same and that there is no increase (not that it would matter with the modifier bar).

I have spent over a week off my main character on action, and her mod bar has only risen 10 bars out of 100. It will take more than 20 days to gain a full modifier bar.
My earlier calculations seem to have been incorrect, or something changed to slow down the progress bar regen on action.

All of this may be intentional, I have no basis for saying either way.

the faction globals are vastly different on rp vs acton. On action my human cleric registered as an outlander has a global appearance mod of 9, on rp my human cleric registered as an outlander faction has a global appearance of 0. Their cha on both characters is 16, neither has influence ranks.

The ocr bit on action is over rated based on appearance for some reason. (yes, a reset was done with in the past few days just to make sure it wasn't a waiting update.)

We can make campfires now! wonderful ability added to rest menu! Thank you!

There is some issue with the neg energy burst feat on action (profane life leech), as it cannot be used at all, even when surrounded with enemies. (cannot use this ability due to server pvp settings).

But, you can turn someone into a statue, or a mink, or fireball them, etc.

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/undead/human-juju-zombie/
tsr:
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Juju_zombie

https://www.realmshelps.net/monsters/templates/jujuzombie.shtml

Also, noted that juju zombies are a pathfinder creation for 3.0/3.5 not a tsr d&d creation. Free license no less.
~Nightwolf