Author Topic: Dawns until we meet again ~ Florette Patos  (Read 828 times)

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Theatre de la Cathedrale
  • Dark Power
Dawns until we meet again ~ Florette Patos
« on: May 10, 2020, 09:17:33 AM »
Prayers and Journal of Florette Patos

5/10/2020
Sebastian, it has been 21 days since we last spoke; I miss you more each day but I know what you have left to do is important, I know our sister is safe with you around. I am training again like I wanted to do. It was hard for me to be patient to wait to be asked if I wanted to but it will be worth it. Tess wants me to start from scratch with my training so she can observe Grigore and Vodal's teaching methods and help them learn to teach other new acolytes so I do not mind even if it means that my training will take much longer.
There is a new sister who will be training with me, her name is Alestra, she reminds me of you. Vodal is teaching her to use a sword and shield rather than one big blade. She has been around a long time so I figure our training might not be quite as long as it would be for other new trainees but time will tell on that. I hope you and Sasha are back by the time we are baptized, I know how much you want to be there for when I get my robes.
I think about you every day brother, I consider what you and the morninglord would want me to do and it seems to be leading me on the right path. Ophelia even is teaching me to tend to those who have fallen so I will have a lot of skills to offer the faith once I am baptized. I should get back to my duties Seb, I will write you again soon and I know we will see each other again. Dawn bless. I love you. Florette.

Dawnfather, thank you for illuminating my path as I face these challenges.
Though the road is dark and often I feel alone I know you guide me and my family.
See us through this night so that we may lead others to the coming dawn.
So that their suffering is lifted and they are filled with hope.
Celestial noise detected;Delirium unsuspected
Static tuned in to reason
Time in the aether deepens;Transmissions blink uncompleted

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
Re: Dawns until we meet again ~ Florette Patos
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 04:38:47 PM »
5/21/2020

Sebastian,

I hope you have been well Seb, it has been 32 days since we last spoke and I still miss you. Tomorrow is a big day, I have been writing and will give a sermon. It still feels like yesterday when you mentioned you where going to give one and I was to help you with it. Kerdic wanted me to give a sermon as soon as I started my training again, I think he knew you would want me to. I think I have a good knack for them. Maybe you will be home before I give it.

This sermon is going to be about the blood on my lips, it started as a lesson on being cautious in your kindness and turned in to me talking about what happened before I left training the first time. It will be hard to give even without me being terribly nervous about talking in front of a large group of people, but this needs to be done. I can not grow past these worries if I do not confront them and Brother Grigore will be at my side the entire time. Grigore is a good man and is quickly becoming one of my best friends. I would have never thought that when I first met him. I am glad the morninglord brought him to us. The dawn comes so I should see to my prayers. I count the days until we see each other again. Dawn bless. I love you. Florette

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 02:59:21 AM »
5/30/2020

Sebastian,

It has been 41 days since we've spoke. My baptism comes ever closer and my sermon went really well. I am sorry you missed it but I am sure you had a good reason to be away. I do not have many lessons to go and I think I am finally seeing what he wants of me. Every time I pick a woundwart I can't help but think of you. More and more I can see where the morninglord illuminates my path to;I am ready to walk it at the pace he sets for me. Dawn bless. I love you Sebastian. I miss you. Florette

Though this path is dark and beset with dangers
The path you illuminate will guide me to where I am needed.
Even when surrounded by the dark and my sight blackened,
I walk steady and use your voice to guide me.
Wherever it leads, no matter how dark or how dangerous;
My footsteps and will are resolute.
Walking it gives me hope that I will fulfill the purpose you set for me. 
Thy Lips Be Cleansed

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2020, 11:50:45 PM »
6/18/2020

Sebastian,
It has been 60 days since we last spoke with each other. I can't believe you've been gone almost two months now; The pain still feels like yesterday. You and Sasha would be proud to know that tomorrow I am to be baptized. It is a shame I won't get to see your face during it, or hear Sasha speak of how much I had grown. I am sure Brother Grigore will say many lovely things but it won't be the same. I always imagined it being Sasha preforming the ceremony with you, Kerdic, Livvie, Tess, Simona and even Alin smiling on. Of all of who I knew in the faith when I fist arrived in Vallaki, only Tess is still around. So many I knew in these 7 months are gone, so many new faces, so many dead, so many moving on never coming back to see me. Even Cassie barely is around anymore.

I do not mean to sound like I do not appreciate all who will be there; I love our family here in Vallaki. They just do not know how much I have grown; how much this seven month trip has been. The other big news is Vilde and I are to wed after the baptism. Another event I had imagined you and Sasha to be at. It isn't going to be a big event but it will be nice to bring some happiness to our family, it always seems to be in such short supply. I should get back to my prayers for the evening Sebastian, you would not want me to shirk my preparations for my big day. I miss you Sebastian, I love you Sebastian. Flor.

Dawn approaches and you Florette are its herald. You are the emissary of hope, salvation and surcease.
Thy Lips be Cleansed

You shall liberate others from fear and teach those you cannot release to endure just a little bit longer.
Thy Lips be Cleansed

Know that justice comes to all evil doers, not by man’s laws, but by your hand and the torturous paths of fate.
Thy Lips be Cleansed

You shall lift the spirits of the downtrodden with the good news of the Morninglord’s coming.
Thy Lips be Cleansed

Now pledge to protect the unfortunate whenever opportunity presents itself, and see your pledge through to the end.  Destroy the foul undead wherever you find them, for they are the enemies of the dawn.
I swear this. Thy Lips be Cleansed

Raise sister for you stand before the light of the Morninglord as a Dawnbringer, to serve and defend.
Thy Lips be Cleansed

Freydaelyn

• Mistress of Faces
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 07:22:01 PM »
6/28/20

Sebastian,
It has been 70 days since we have last spoken with each other, and each day I realize more and more how much I need you. This is the first time I write you as Dawnbringer Patos. It seems your dream of a Dawnbringer Patos has finally come; perhaps one day your childhood dream of Vicar Patos will happen as well but that is a long ways away. It has not been quiet since my baptism, many have come seeking aid of our family and it seems I am the only one who has been able to answer, between that and the nightmares I have not gotten much sleep.

The nightmare is always the same, I am giving a sermon in front of a large group of people in the outskirts when a black carriage comes thundering down the Svalich road from the east. A man steps out with the count's crest and demands my entrance. The next thing I know I am standing in the carriage and the door slams behind me. The inside is black as the darkest night. After what feels like an eternity a light shines and I see....I see you and Sasha, dry corpses reaching out for me and there is infernal laughter in my ears. I wake up once your hand touches me.

I should not linger writing you though brother, there is much for me to do. I am sure you would be proud of all I have accomplished of late.  I miss you Sebastian. I love you. Flor.