You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Domain addition - Suffering (to be covered under Salvation)  (Read 438 times)

Destinysdesire

• Vallaki Guards
  • Dark Lord
So for Ilmater his Domains are actually - Good, Healing, Law, Strength, Suffering

What I would like to have considered is Salvation serves the ideal of this as it does a number of hitpoints equal to his own, while healing the other player.

yes this also has stone to flesh and mass heal, but thats not the part I am interested in...

Painbarers of Ilmater are known for taking the wounds of others onto themselves to lessen the suffering of the person.

I would request that the domain of Salvation be considered for the Domain of Suffering as well, and have it be added to Ilmaters domains option, please and thank you!

MAB77

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Domain addition - Suffering (to be covered under Salvation)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 11:08:06 PM »
We are notoriously sticklers to canon source when it comes to deities' domains. If we ever add a new domain to Ilmater, it would be either Charity, Endurance, Humility and/or Temperance.

Salvation is not a valid Ilmateri domain and never will be. If we start adding domains to deities because it would fit thematically, we'd soon be swamped with requests to add domains to all other deities as well. Canon source has to be where we draw the line.
Best Regards!
MAB

Dev. Relationist for the Dark Powers.
1 Castle Road, Castle Ravenloft, Village of Barovia.

TheFury

• Undead Slayer
  • "As you can see, Drew is the server bully."-Deceit
Re: Domain addition - Suffering (to be covered under Salvation)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 11:19:32 PM »
This is Suffering by the official source.

Pain Touch is not exactly Salvation's sacrifice ability.
Get yourself a weapon that spits unending fire.
Discord Info: Kaithas#7352
Inactive. PM me for Trentor Atiens.
Happy Ending Offenders: Famorra Arendayel, Kymil Lornenil.