You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Subdual Mode and Loot  (Read 817 times)

Yesper

Subdual Mode and Loot
« on: May 27, 2020, 05:41:54 PM »
I'm not sure if this is intended, but creatures that are subdued can be looted for their everything. This leads to some hilarity involving bandit heads for bounties and skinned animals running about. On a similar note, I've also noticed that critters that are killed properly after they are initially subdued seem to disappear on their own, even if not looted initially. The most recent example I have of this is Black Molly, who I initially subdued (because I forgot I had the option enabled like the memelord I am) and could not get to. I toggled subdual again and killed her proper, but no corpse lootable was left behind. Just a sad little splorch where she once was.

Has any one else had similar experiences, and/or is this intended?

zDark Shadowz

Re: Subdual Mode and Loot
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 06:38:55 PM »
Sounds like someone looted the Black Molly first before you killed it the second time, while she was subdued.

NacreCicatrix

• Dark Lord
  • loser
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2020, 10:27:29 PM »
If you read the original post, you'll see that the example given is only the most recent one (out of multiple others). I can confirm this, though.
It is not an ending, but an ebbing.

Yesper

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 01:48:55 AM »
It seems I should clarify that there was no one in the area as no one 1) tripped my alarm or 2) made saves against against the spell that kept me from getting to the body. Was subdued, then killed. No other funny stuff occurred.