Author Topic: Faction Rank sometimes hidden by Faction marks  (Read 832 times)

Glass Cannon

• Dark Power
  • Friendly Merchant
Faction Rank sometimes hidden by Faction marks
« on: April 14, 2020, 06:17:25 PM »
Sometimes, when a Faction member was previously marked as a Faction Friend, this mark will hide their Faction Rank.

In this case, the target I am using the Faction tool on is already a member of the Faction (hence Remove Faction Membership) but their Rank is hidden (I've already hit the Promote button twice).

As a work around, I removed faciton membership, removed Faction Friend, and re-applied faction membership, but it still didn't show Rank:

"Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common. They’re both selfish, get bored easily, and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get. The topper? Neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality."

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
Re: Faction Rank sometimes hidden by Faction marks
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 11:41:15 AM »
Can you try with another faction member who has no marks and see if it works?

Also, what is the rank of the person you are targeting? If it's 0, it may not display anything.

Glass Cannon

• Dark Power
  • Friendly Merchant
Re: Faction Rank sometimes hidden by Faction marks
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 09:12:26 PM »
I will continue posting relating to this, it seems to be a hard bug to nail down.

Yes, in both screenshots, the target was greater than rank 0, since I hit Promote a couple of times.
"Aristocrats and criminals have a lot in common. They’re both selfish, get bored easily, and have access to wads of cash they didn’t have to work honestly to get. The topper? Neither have any interest in bourgeois rules or morality."