Author Topic: What is the name of this dagger?  (Read 1265 times)

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
What is the name of this dagger?
« on: April 19, 2020, 11:47:16 AM »
A while ago I came across a very interesting dagger in Djord’s shop. At that time I could not afford it, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I want to put out a flyer looking for it.

However I dont remember what it was called. Only what it did. The dagger had the following properties:
-1 enhancement
Wounding

Is anyone familiar with this dagger and what it is called.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:42:47 PM by tylernwn »

SardineTheAncestor

• Dark Power
Re: What is the name of this dagger?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 11:53:23 AM »
Probably pretty rare. Wounding is a cool property. I don't expect that we're allowed to name the item since we have a rule about discussing item stats openly in OOC channels.
Insatisfait permanent, c'est ça l'apanage du champion.

Kinga

• 🎀𝐸𝓁𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈🎀
  • Undead Master
  • 𝐵𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓎 𝒟𝑜 𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 12:00:55 PM »
A while ago I came across a very interesting dagger in Djord’s shop. At that time I could not afford it, but I’ve been thinking about it a lot and I want to put out a flyer looking for it.

However I dont remember what it was called. Only what it did. The dagger had the following properties:
-1 enhancement
Wounding

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 01:46:39 PM by Kinga »

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 01:40:10 PM »

-1 enhancement
Wounding

*******?

Yeah that's the one! I'll write down the name this time. Thank you.

tylernwn

• Dark Lord
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 01:42:05 PM »
Probably pretty rare. Wounding is a cool property. I don't expect that we're allowed to name the item since we have a rule about discussing item stats openly in OOC channels.
Well in theory I could have written the name down the first time, but unfortunately I didn't. However I was able to get my answer, so I don't mind if this thread is removed.