Author Topic: Error With Smithing  (Read 736 times)

Stotur

• Undead Slayer
Error With Smithing
« on: April 15, 2020, 03:01:03 PM »
There may be an issue with smithing weapons with steel. I tried a longsword, a shortsword, a scimitar, and a dagger and it kept telling me that I was lacking ingredients in the crafting station.
I was able to craft helmets, gloves, arrowheads, and alchemical arrowheads just fine.
I tried purchasing different patterns as well as hammers and attempted to craft these weapons both in Kroftburg and Vallaki.
I made sure the anvil was empty when I placed the materials and also tried taking them out and putting them back in.

I was able to make copper longswords this morning so it could be something only affecting steel weapons I didn't have any more copper to test that.

Edit: Tried Copper longswords and they also did not work. I tried a copper battleaxe (3 copper 1 wood shaft) and that DID work. So maybe its just the weapons that only require metal.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 03:13:11 PM by Stotur »

DM Bara

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
Re: Error With Smithing
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 05:11:20 PM »
Yep, same here. Cant smith Greatswords, but armor and helm was fine
Lo thar!

vvolatile

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 02:36:59 AM »
Same here. Can't make any (pure steel) weapons. Bullets are fine. Tried re-arranging on the anvil. Tried reclaiming the ingredients and putting them in in every different order. Made no difference.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 10:29:18 AM »
This should now be fixed.

Kaninchen

• Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 12:22:47 PM »
This should now be fixed.

+1 For swift fixes. Thank  ya!